me vs a couple cbr 600rr's

60 roll. pump gas around 16psi.

stupid stupid civic

Ever consider a meth/propane kit to run more pump gas boost?

Nice runs.

his car really does not need any more power on the street. It pulls wicked hard just needs better tires

dr’s

Nice run.

What was the “Oh Shit” for tho?

More power is always good assumin he can put it down on the street. Not sure where he gets 100% traction but having the ability to make 100WHP more based on some injection is a GOOD thing.

nice run i find it amussing all parties have the same exhaust note though but good pulls car runs sick from what i see

i’ll out launch him…and then i stare at taillights after he catches traction… :headbang

the oh shit was a curve coming up ahead of us lol.

the car barely gets traction in third as it is. on cold days it doesnt get traction. i could always run a staged boost setup though.

i dont know a ton about the meth kits but for whatever reason i just dont know if i can trust these systems for the survival of my motor.

the first thing im focused on now is getting a new transmission though. this 200 dollar ls tranny is trash now.

You have a shot at beating cars 1-2 seconds “quicker” than you on the street with 60’ and R/T alone.

I felt the same way but I am much more comfortable using it as a suppliment rather than a substitute for race gas.

3-4 quality posts, then it goes down the shitter as usual.

sorry mike… mucho props for waxing some bikes… :banana

sorry man it was a good run just couldnt help myself tonight had a few drinks sorry again

yea the oh shit was for the turn we approached at 170+ moving from the fast lane to slow lane because the car wanted to

so, about Mikes “budget” civic… this thing is rediculous. so far everyone ive seen get out of it has that 8yr old kid with a big ice cream cone grin on their face. the 60-140mph pulls are short but excitingm the power delivery is abusive, wheel spin un avoidable, but without question one of the fastest street cars ive ever been in

That car is sick :bowdown