Crotch rocket guys, could I hang with a cbr600?

I met up with old friends for a bachelor party. One of my friends just bought a '05 cbr600rr. I told him I could probably hang with him from a 50-60 mph roll?

Is this a fair statement. I probably have about 440-460rwhp and weigh about 2950. I really have no idea how fast bikes are.

Quit being a ricer from 1999 and run the damn bike.

I say no. because you had to ask

No.

/thread.

What’s the difference if he beats you or not. He has a bike, you have a car. Bikes are supposed to beat cars. Race him & find out. You really don’t have anything to lose.

I’m not worried about it just curious… we were both unsure how it would turn out; if i had my car with me this weekend we would have went.

He lives in a different state not like we can just go race, maybe sometime this summer if we meet up again.

Worse case run him over and win? Remember, if the gloves don’t fit, you must acquit.

Yes you can beat the 600 no prob. I always do in my ss and I am full weight and full bolt on and cammed… not even 400 HP…

ive owned a few bikes, on my 600 ive been beat by a stock zo6 from a roll. keep in mind im 6’3" 215lb but it wasnt close enough to matter.

1000cc is a different story, but 600s get touched all the time. fuck bench racing… just run him

Don’t you run like a 13.8???

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_e92n-YZL3Vs/SKA035AQFII/AAAAAAAAAH8/_De2FcLuVuI/s320/oh-snap.jpg

you will win

14.000 get it right… we are talking roll racing… there is no traction problems from a 50 roll…

Good rider = you lose

how the fuck does driver skill come into play while roll racing?

exactly. lol. i love how dudes 13sec cars think they can beat 600s.

roll or not, a good rider will win. there r alot of bike guys out there with no skill.

bull fucking shit… if he’s putting down 460whp he will take a 600 no fucking doubt.

Agreed 100%.

:ugh2:

how much skill you need to have to upshift?

how would you know? your car does that for you…

you have ridden street bikes before, I am sure you know there is more to it than that.

a good rider on a 600 should take the car. IMO