rrsti>BigB

my boosted teg at 9lbs<Sti with some mods and a bigger turbo i think he said he was running 22lbs (rrsti please correct me if im wrong)

anyway we did a pull on xxx from a 30-35 roll i started in 2nd on the third beep i pulled about a car then the sti cought up i hit 3rd but not all the way it fell out of gear and the sti pulled about 2-3 cars i then hit 4th and shut down at 132mph but i could not catch the up, the car fucking moved t-up to him, over all he pulled me about 2-3 cars!

good runs…cant wait till i can finally run…wtf

Wow, your teg must be pretty fast too.

pwnd

its damn fast…surprised the hell out of me

Yes 22 psi on pump gas. Your teg moves very well also , i think if it would have stayed in gear it would have been a lot closer. Nice to meet you and good runs. see you guys around.

nice drama free runs :tup:

nice boys…u need to get some video

brian stop being a little girl and up the boost. =) haha nice drama free runs.

i have the race on video - i have to get it uploaded first

id like to join in soon

:headbang: nice.

why i beat you already and the sti is faster than me so why would you even bother?
lol j/k i want you to join too!!!

why didnt you?

he will just spin the tires not really worth it for him, plus he is layzie

Good runs fellas. Good night last night

Ive meet you a couple times at some scooby meets, (grey evo) I’d like to run ya to see where the evo stands. What area do u live in?

I remember you and your car, i’m in alden. I have never run my direct competition yet. Be a good run i think.

Love to see it.

oh man. i knew i should have made some calls last night to see if anyone was at southgate. i ended up studying instead. i’m a fag.