STI>badnewsmini(evo)

cought him on road X, did a couple small pulls, one decent one, had him by a little each time(little meaning fender or so)

good runs, too bad you had a carload of people :stuck_out_tongue:

PWNT!

wow the sti does go over the speed limit. jk didnt think you still drove that thing.

Skurge…please reference your sig k thanks!

:bsflag:

I don’t see a vid, or any GPS readouts as far as the exact coordinates/speeds this took place at.

:tup:

My grandmother wasn’t an eyewitness

bwahahah… you get your little honda running yet :stuck_out_tongue:

good runs. had 5 people 2 over 200. and a trunk full of shower gifts from a me and the girls shower in Canada. and had to throw the NY plate on to not get hassled at the boarder so it was covering the inter-cooler. I had been beating on it down the XXX highway threw Niagara falls. I think it was a weeee bit heatsoked.

But overall a good few runs. id love a rematch theres a snky road right near there if you wanted to run form a dig…

http://www.firebreathingfiats.com/Contribute/contact/images/Ricer-excuse-gaugeweb.jpg

i think you just broke the gauge with that post… :slight_smile:

LOL>

lol

PWNT twice in the same thread LOL

oh yeah, mike? i hear you just cant drive.:wink:

i dunno personally, you have a front mount, the more you move, the better cooling it has…so i dont see how beating it will heat soak it O.o

plate was mounted in the typical EVO spot, to the right of the bumper, blocking a inco or so of the Ic /shrug

i dunno excuses, sounds like it to me??!!??!!

didn’t you tell me you were running on low boost while driving next to me??? lol

ps, thanks for the new sig!

thats even if he knows how much boost hes running

his car is beat… he should get it TUNED, i bet his car has like 50 counts of knock like the kid in the red wingless evo around here. mike @ innovative when he tuned told him to turn the boost down or he was in for trouble and yet he told mike no it was fine where it was :bloated: his motor wont last long lol

no my plate is not in the typical evo spot its wedged in the bumper I dont have a factory bracket…

Yes I should get it re-tuned I know that but I don’t drive it that much and I tooo pooor as I’m getting married in Aug. it will come off the road for the winter I’m planing to just drive the Del slow and the teg… next summer I have plans but it will take the winter to save… I NEED an exhaust and its stupid to have it tuned before I get one.

and yes I suck at driving… that I wont deny.

sorry but thats pretty dumb i dont drive it that much? u still wind out the rpm so there for it wont be long before kaboom. sounds like ur pulling blood out of a stone

mike u have an aftermarket intake on the car right? i wouldnt even hammer on the car if u do… aftermarket intakes REALLY throw off the car and could lead to bad things

stock evo fmic’s suck. They easily heatsoak after beating on them.