Angryhero vs STI

I was coming down road xxx on my way home when i spotted an STI. I chased him down and was behind him at a light.I just had gotten oil for my bike and it was on my seat so I quickly tossed it in the back in a panic.He had an aftermarket exhaust.Typical Blue.Aftermarket rims.I was just hoping he was turning in the direction where we could get a quick run in.

We turned right and he gunned it right away.I was right behind him when he got into the other lane.He seemed pretty pumped when i pulled next to him and he seen another subie wanted to play
We slowed down to about 40 and i down shifted to second.I was about a 1/2 car behind him when i hit 3 beeps( I couldnt seem to get him to go any slower).We both gun in and as i shift into 3rd i started to reel him in.We were near the end of 3rd gear when i was about a 1/2 car length in front.I shifted to fourth and He shut down.I gave him a :tup: after slowing down and he gave one back.I turned the block to go home shortly after and he went on his way.

:tup: Brent

nice :tup:

what were you in

03 Wrx.
mods are:
STi turbo
pinks
3" exhaust
turbo xs short ram
K and N filter
Perrin turbo intake.
Turbo Xs FMIC
APS Bov
stage 2 clutch
Tun ed by Mike for 19 psi.

Sorry but…2.0L > 2.5L with same turbo sense does not make.

it does when its tuned with bolt-ons!

No, it doesn’t. Unless the STI was bone stock (except for the muffler, obviously), and/or it was driven by a complete moron. Better cars can loose because the driver sucks.

^^ Driver either sucked or wasn’t trying.

why wouldnt it make sense, even if neither driver sucked, just cause a car that has .5L more under the hood doesnt make it invincible

You have obviously never drive both.

well thats ture, just drivin in both, how much boost is a stock sti set at?

Stock sti = 16.x psi

well its a little less than what he has but idk, ill take his word for it i wasnt there =p

You’re dumb. Go drive 200mph into a wall.

I never said having .5L made you invincible. You’re a shitty engineer. Its obvious two cars with the same turbo, the one with more displacement is going to make more power. I don’t care what bolt ons come into the room, either. It takes a decently larger turbo with bolt-ons, on a EJ20, to make stock STi power.

way to call people names over the internet without knowing anything about them, every bolt on makes a difference, and every pound of boost makes a difference, you dont know the first thing about either of these cars besides what equipment is on them, you cant tell how they run by reading a web page/story, dont just come on here and tell somebody who posted something thats it must be this reason or else its a lie, you can keep posting things about me im not coming back in this thread

sounds like it was a fun run

Sti arent that damn fast, i remember choko pulling a blue sti with a chubby driver with sunglasses on in his sunfire gt :rofl: [TRUE STORY]

Neither are wrxs. Its like saying that a v6 mustang with a cobra blower beat a cobra. Possible, but hard to swallow at first.

haha yea i guess