attn: 6bquik

are you the guy with the STI and were you down waterfront tonite?

thats BJ friends of his

oh alright

does he have neons that change color?

i saw the black one at the meet…car was sweet…really quick also

awd launches :bowdown:

yep, thats the STi. the city cop asked to look at. Priceless:tounge:

i didnt ride in it…but the car has some balls…like it a lot…but its a import:(

:tounge: :tounge:

Who cares if it’s an import? It’s not like it’ll take away your manhood if you drive one

Originally posted by lucid INTERVAL

Who cares if it’s an import? It’s not like it’ll take away your manhood if you drive one
u got to have manhood befor it can be taking away!!!(sourok):wink: :tounge:

yeah thats bj’s sti he has got exhaust lights n bunch of iother stuff. Me and him were gonna see who is quicker after my cam n his minor mods but now he went n did alot more so im screwed again!! :frowning: its i still gota go for a ride in that thing !!!

Originally posted by whitey
are you the guy with the STI and were you down waterfront tonite?

man, did you see all the gay cars down there…

there was a yellow dodge neon sxt with yellow tint and carbon fiber door handles…and then there was a ford zx2 with like orange sparkly paint

then there was a kid in a white lancer, i saw him on the south side too, before the waterfront, he just kept reving his engine while he was driving down the road, it sounded like he was reving it all the way to the red line then his car would backfire

yeah when we were on the highway i saw the sti and the white lancer and they pulled off… i thought that kid looked familiar in the sti… I just wish i was in my car not the grand am… his sti sounded good though

his STI is sweet!!!:cool:

i think that BJs buddy rick w/ the EVO 8.

Originally posted by lucid INTERVAL

:bsflag:

i lost 2.5" after sitting in pewter’s car @ wow…

good thing thats only a 20% loss… :cool:

thats was my buddy bj i was with him yesterday though! he just had a bunch of work done to the sti.im pretty impressed by it, it is a really fast car! stock 1/4 mile is a 13.2 not bad!..silverws6 is going down by a subaru:cool:

Originally posted by 6-b-kwik
thats was my buddy bj i was with him yesterday though! he just had a bunch of work done to the sti.im pretty impressed by it, it is a really fast car! stock 1/4 mile is a 13.2 not bad!..silverws6 is going down by a subaru:cool:

I hope not but i have a feeling your right :frowning: I gotta call him one of these days to see what all he did to it. Ill race him in 3 months

Originally posted by 6-b-kwik

did you get a chance to see what town, that cop was from where riding my ass last night???

that’s not the one that sits in monroeville all the time and has those color changing lights in the headlights is it? cuz that car from what i understand isn’t all that fast that espo was able to pull on him in his lightly modded stealth…

by then he will have even more shit done! probly running 11’s with it, it has the same tuning almost as a turbo regal,i mean in upgrade wise! well basically any turbo car:D

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
that’s not the one that sits in monroeville all the time and has those color changing lights in the headlights is it? cuz that car from what i understand isn’t all that fast that espo was able to pull on him in his lightly modded stealth…

its his beater :tounge:

also has T-type a 11.80’s