attn: 6bquik

ummm, nevermind

Originally posted by Shaggy
that cop was from riding my ass last night???

homo

Originally posted by 6-b-kwik
by then he will have even more shit done! probly running 11’s with it, it has the same tuning almost as a turbo regal,i mean in upgrade wise! well basically any turbo car:D

woah can you try that last part in english?

by then he will have even more shit done! probly running 11’s with it, it has the same tuning almost as a turbo regal,i mean in upgrade wise! well basically any turbo car:D

Yeah i kidna figured from how much he liked driving it that it was gonna be turned into something sick. Sucks for me :frowning: id rather take on that MINT GN :slight_smile: btw im still up for the trade ws6+ money for your gn :slight_smile:

shaggy i missed that cop from last night all i know is the car letters on the side were red and blue if that helps:confused: yes it is the one that sits up miracle mile,he just got it dont really no how to drive a stick yet but he said a stealth did beat him though! he getting the hang of it now! what does a lightly modded stealth run??? :slight_smile:

Originally posted by 2kaltima
ummm, nevermind

homo

only w/ you :bj:

shaggy i missed that cop from last night all i know is the car letters on the side were red and blue if that helps:confused: yes it is the one that sits up miracle mile,he just got it dont really no how to drive a stick yet but he said a stealth did beat him though! he getting the hang of it now! what does a lightly modded stealth run??? :slight_smile:

the last he was at the track it was 13.5 but that was stock. i have a vid of me pullin on the stealth pretty bad with 3 people in the car and a slipping clutch.

only reason i ask is because people keep trying to get me to race this guy for some reason

no thxs mike ill keep my slow v6:rolleyes: blue i just meant like switching turbos intercooler injectors downpipes etc… shaggy i thougt for sure u was done last night cop saw yins to race but i couldnt call yins cause he was eyeing me up too!

race him for fun he always down for it and to meet new people. when he went 13.5 at the track again he was a inexperianced turbo regal driver! whta is your car and what do u have in it a turbo…? thxs greg

Cutty got traction :tounge: i didn’t :tounge:

how far back where you?

Originally posted by Shaggy
Cutty got traction :tounge: i didn’t :tounge:

how far back where you?

ricer excuse ! :tounge:

it’s a 95 talon, as far as turbo goes we’re not sure, it was supposed to be a b16g but it looks like it might be a tdo5 20g. as for racing for fun i’m all for it but i really like to TRY to keep things off the street, when i ran espos stealth it was a short 2-3 gear thing and i launched. as for an all out race i’d be happy to meet at keystone for a test n tune.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
it’s a 95 talon, as far as turbo goes we’re not sure, it was supposed to be a b16g but it looks like it might be a tdo5 20g. as for racing for fun i’m all for it but i really like to TRY to keep things off the street, when i ran espos stealth it was a short 2-3 gear thing and i launched. as for an all out race i’d be happy to meet at keystone for a test n tune. [/QUOTE

His mommy doesnt like it when he street races…sorry kurt…I had to] :smiley:

sorry i didnt realize u meant the stealth 13.5,i read your name better a tsi is a awd talon right.shaggy got smoked by cuttys 305 monte:rolleyes: only reason why is cause cuttys car doesnt have enough balls to spin them so he got traction on you!!then u almost got caught by the cops.probly didnt give u a ticket cause he felt bad for u1u would lost 2 time in one night j/k:69:

:owned: by cutty

LOL he finally won a race! did u like that race between me and the sti! member i was at half throtttle…ya blue that sounds cool can meet up at PRP test and tune race there! your car sounds nice and fast too! well from the way u descibed it:cool:

LOL he finally won a race! did u like that race between me and the sti! member i was at half throtttle…ya blue that sounds cool can meet up at PRP test and tune race there! your car sounds nice and fast too! well from the way u descibed it:cool:

yeah that was funny
i passed him too :rofl: :itr41: :rofl:

hope so if not someones getting a boot in their ass (and it’s gonna be me cuz i built it)

So did someone actually lose to a 305 g-body? hahahahahahaha

traction problems or not, that’s a tough loss.

where we raced was light to light under 330’ :tounge:
im glad we didn’t take off again. there was a cop a few cars back and my dumbass didn’t know:doh: :rofl:

lol