attn: rosewood

damn is your exhaust loud… i just saw / heard you ripping up the blvd of the allies… FROM THE 15TH FLOOR IN OXFORD CENTER :eek3:

that shit is loud… :slight_smile: almost mac loud

that ain’t shit. greg was at his house up in arlington, and heard BJ gettin on the parkway in oakland, thats all the way across the river. Its annoying loud if you ask me. :tounge:

GS exhaust > STi exhaust

i’m pretty high up with 4’’ windows… pretty damn loud

shit sounds goooooood :slight_smile:

I was out the park last night and saw a gtp, ws6, and a sti driving around. I yelled because I thought it was the guy’s from here, but The damn sti was too loud. It sounded good though.

just to fuck with cutty. the sti sounds like a v8:tounge:

i heard him come through the liberty tubes at 2 …then he caught me on 51…boy bj you are everywhere today

whats the wrx look like? I see a nice black one around oakland sometimes

Originally posted by delsloow
whats the wrx look like? I see a nice black one around oakland sometimes

:stick: like a STi

yeah… black sti with gold wheels…

looks like a UFO with flashing lights under the car and tvs in the pointed outwards in the sunvisor

Originally posted by turbovw18
yeah… black sti with gold wheels…

:cool:

Originally posted by slowcamaro
looks like a UFO with flashing lights under the car and tvs in the pointed outwards in the sunvisor
:cool:

Thats the car…!!

the night me sonny and bj ripped through the tunnels was amazing… the shit was sooooo loud and BOV’s sound sooooo good too

Originally posted by whitey
the night me sonny and bj ripped through the tunnels was amazing… the shit was sooooo loud and BOV’s sound sooooo good too
to bad you dont have yours anymore

Originally posted by Quik
to bad you dont have yours anymore

rub it in… go ahead george… pour salt on the wounds…

Originally posted by whitey
rub it in… go ahead george… pour salt on the wounds…
just fix that shit and it will be all good

Originally posted by 2kaltima
I was out the park last night and saw a gtp, ws6, and a sti driving around. I yelled because I thought it was the guy’s from here, but The damn sti was too loud. It sounded good though.
That was me,2fnfast and bj,we were meeting up to go down to primantis:D

mine>STI

Originally posted by Quik
just fix that shit and it will be all good

ehh i thought about it… just don’t really feel like playing with it anymore… i want something else