To the Silver STi trying to play with the red GTO

Sorry I wouldn’t play more than winding out 2nd gear. I knew that cop was up in front of us because I was side by side with him when he ran the red that I was sitting at when you pulled up next to me.

Even after he turned, I had a bad feeling about pushing my luck.

Your car sounded good though.

layzie?

where? only gto i remember was on the 90

RRSTI? Todd?

wasn’t me…

Don’t want to say the road, but the light was in front of Lowes. Look at my location plus the fact that I wasn’t willing to go anymore than top of 2nd and it should be pretty clear. Happened about 20 minutes before I made the post. Silver/Gray STi with an exhaust and BOV, pretty sure it was someone here.

is starbucks there done yet?

I wouldnt run in that area at that time of day anyways. You could mention the street. Its not a well know drag spot. I wonder if its the kid that lives out near me. I had a run in with him. he flew around me in a “right lane ending soon” area he was in the right lane. I let him around me, I went WOT and pulled and got on his bumper and let off. Just to prove a point. He punched it (saw the smoke puff out the exh.) I folowed suit, and reeled him in. Seems like a fun sport.

what color wheels?

No idea, didn’t look that close.

Racing on transit? Fucking punk kids. :rofl:

There is a WRX that looks like an STi out by us too. He’s got the black stripes on the front fenders…

Maple actually. And that’s why I shut it down and jammed on the brakes at 60. Considering traffic does 50-55 on maple all day long I didn’t think it was that bad. :slight_smile:

I may not be the Subaru humper some are on this site, but I’m pretty sure I could spot a fake STi. I am still a diehard car guy remember.

I’m surprised no one has admitted this was them.

honestly, you probably wouldn’t. Car has STi interior, and STi aero, just not sti brakes and sti motor. LOL.

It’s pretty quick too, I think he’s running a VF22…

then he lied to me, he said his only mods were cosmetic, aside from the lowering springs. EvoMR was there too.

As far as I know Matt’s WRX is on the stock turbo…

and lied at autocross if that is him as well… b/c he was running STU

The car is a well converted wrx, really looks like an sti minus the brakes which would be hard to notice at quick glance

I’m pretty sure this guys name is allen, Ive ran him once or twice is said area.

Edit: he is also not on the board. Did he have his girl with him?

Talked to him a month ago… stock set-up is correct

:tup: massive debate on a kill story thread with no racing involved