To the Silver STi trying to play with the red GTO

Go play in traffic…:shoot:

I may not be the Subaru humper some are on this site, but I’m pretty sure I could spot a fake STi. I am still a diehard car guy remember.

I think he was replying to me…since he quoted me…:slight_smile: lol.
If it makes u feel better…I cant tell the difference totally…yet.

Since this is somewhat offtopic now…eesti, let some of these STi/WRX guys know theres a GPGT out there lookin for some action. :tup:

I still owe you a run or two. If it’s decent out, I’ll call you this weekend.

I think we may be talking about different cars. Dillin (sp?) owns the WRX I’m talking about and he’s from Lockport. He also has and STi interior I believe…

<- ?

lol newman that wouldnt even be close

is his car that fast?

think he runs 12’s, i meant it as u would roast him

if you couldnt even notice the color of the wheels how would you tell if it was a fake or real sti?

Newman only runs 13s

It’s really tough. He could put 2004 STi wheels on there if he really wanted to be sneaky…

I hated my wing i still don’t know why anyone would want to put that on their car on purpose.

at the track :P, newman is the ultimate street hero

Did not expect this to be a 30+ post thread, especially without the STi owner chiming in.

Negative rampart, can’t take credit for this mess.

might be the same subie i beat in my work van (just posted the thread)

to JayS: cars slow and youre gay, ive beaten you on 33 in my 06 chevy 1500 worker too, no back bumper, remember? you were 2f2fn down the right lane, spotted me and lost sight of me hahaha

i had a furnace in the back too, massive drag resistance

wow srsly?

psh, fo realz

the trucks a touge monster too, at least when i drive it, well the van kinda is too

i really hope you are drunk or something - if any company is dumb enough to give someone as retarded as you are a work vehicle they need to shut down.

No Sir, its my brothers truck and i work for him so i have to drive it all over, the van too
please dont call me retarded it hurts my feelings
and we aint neva shuttin down, we front like crazeeeeeeeeeee!

Wow you’re a retard.

1. I never drive on the 33. The only reason I would be on the 33 would be to go downtown, and the few times I go into Buffalo I leave my GTO safely locked up in the garage at home.

2. Even in my Expedition, I wouldn’t be dumb enough to race someone on the 33. BPD and the Buffalo court system are the worst in WNY. Certainly not worth some no-plea ticket to beat some r-tard in a work truck.

3. Where do you work so I can report to your employer what you’re doing in their work truck? Later today when I’m bored I’m going to do a little NYSpeed detective work and see if the clues you’ve given me about the furnace and the colors of the truck are enough to figure out where you work.

my question is, why would anyone in an STI or GTO even bother racing a 1500 work truck lol

i’d just laugh at you and keep driving