To the Silver STi trying to play with the red GTO

im guessing that is what happened, and then he deemed himself the winner

You guys are all crazy. There is an underground union of work van engine builders. 11 second cargo vans running around on all season 175’s. It has something to do with retard strength…

[quote=“RobHimself,post:30,topic:37425"”]

I hated my wing i still don’t know why anyone would want to put that on their car on purpose.

[/quote]

they make great bars though (or a seat for someone under 200lbs)

You guys are all crazy. There is an underground union of work van engine builders. 11 second cargo vans running around on all season 175’s. It has something to do with retard strength…

:lol: :lol:

edit: speaking of racing… some dude in a dark colored focus tried racing me like 2 days ago on rt.5 in the burg. It was deffinitly quicker than stock (had atleast an exhaust, not sure what else)… but due to weather conditions/lack of traction and traffic couldn’t really do too much

… if anyone knows said person

/hijack

[quote=“JayS,post:39,topic:37425"”]

Wow you’re a retard.

1. I never drive on the 33. The only reason I would be on the 33 would be to go downtown, and the few times I go into Buffalo I leave my GTO safely locked up in the garage at home.

2. Even in my Expedition, I wouldn’t be dumb enough to race someone on the 33. BPD and the Buffalo court system are the worst in WNY. Certainly not worth some no-plea ticket to beat some r-tard in a work truck.

3. Where do you work so I can report to your employer what you’re doing in their work truck? Later today when I’m bored I’m going to do a little NYSpeed detective work and see if the clues you’ve given me about the furnace and the colors of the truck are enough to figure out where you work.

[/quote]

youre the retard, you cant count past 3

you have no idea what sarcasm is

you suck at detective work, that or you cant read (post above yours) says “its my brothers truck and i work for him” and its a private co.

and im just trying to be a hundred percent newyork gangster like all yall

[quote=“hummingbird,post:44,topic:37425"”]

youre the retard, you cant count past 3

you have no idea what sarcasm is

you suck at detective work, that or you cant read (post above yours) says “its my brothers truck and i work for him” and its a private co.

and im just trying to be a hundred percent newyork gangster like all yall

[/quote]

Here’s some missing pieces to your puzzle.

Y, I, A, ’ … ,

I’ll even throw in an !
No charge. On the house.
I know you have some down time between Nextel Cups!

So much drama, i cant handel

:retard: