350 z goes down tonight

350z is the be all end all of mad tyte fast cars, y0

What year STS? I didn’t realize they were that quick. Is it RWD?

They went to RWD in 2005 and you can get the 4.6L V8.

You guys should do that, then factor in luxury appointments, creature comforts, passenger room and luggage space just so the caddy can beat yet another z haha.

I never heard of anyone that had a chip on their shoulder about being the same speed as a four door luxury family sedan before, but it looks like they do exist. Awesome!

ya id go from balitmore to beaver run just to make one idiot happy…

i can’t stand when people say shit like “i actually like to turn my car”… OK? since all cars fucking turn, go have a blast!

hahahahahaha

Sometimes Pittspeed got the funniest shit goin. These comments are pure comedy.

Lovin It!!!

Of course those who say shit like that, realize they get beat down in acceleration contest’s , so all they can resort to is that maybe just maybe they can out turn/handle a car. Cause when it comes to pure balls , they come up very short!!!

Hey - STS’s are sexy cars - no doubt about it! But its still a GM. Only way I’m driving it is if Enterprise owns it.

CONGRATS ON THE KILL killer!- if thats what you are looking for? :slight_smile: God forbid I give a light objection to this post considering I am a Z owner.

Now I’m going to “turn my car” because it is slowwwwwwwwwww. Then I’m going to brush my hair b/c I still have some.

I rented this hunk of shit 3 weeks ago in Florida for a few days. The straight line power was really fun - 436hp 6spd paddle shifter w/ rev matching on downshifts, but other than that - a hunk of shit. I have had calculators with better quality buttons inside than this thing had. It “turned” “cornered” “steered” “moved” “apexed” “twisted” better than expected - but the fit and finish was horrible. It had like 4,500 miles on it and rattled and squeeked like crazy.
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/vette.jpg

So what does that have to do with a STS ?

of your sts? I would love to compete with your rocket propelled magnetic car. I’ll be at Beaverun Saturday 9:45am if you would like to begin with some turns, then afterwards we could find a nice little strip to shoot down.

Let me know when, ill take my pile of shit gm to any track you want to run on.

i was trying to explain what a douche bag is, thanks for the pic to help

:rofl:

This car obliterates my car in every performance category, but I think my car is better because it has classier buttons in it.

http://www.hardcoreware.net/image.php?src=1258&ts=1047529501

“How are the buttons on one of those?”

http://au.i1.yimg.com/movies.aunz.yimg.com/2005/photos/main/49406.jpg

“Pretty nice pal.”

caddy sts interior > nissan 350z interior

and it can haul more stuff, looks better, and is faster.

So, we have learned today that the nissan 350z is stupid.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And just because the vette is faster than an M3 its better than that right? I have had my fair share of cars. 2 fox body stangs, 95 m3, 2 turbo honda’s, the Z.

you guys blow my statements wayyyyy out of proportion.

Excellent point! Because we are all looking to haul more stuff! And your opinion on what looks good or not to anyone on this board is worthless. Faster than a stock Z? Yes. Faster than mine on spray? probably not. Faster off the bottle - probably.

Will we ever race? Considering we are from 2 different cities - probably not. But we are both allowed our own opinions.

OK wait let me get this straight, so u RENTED one and are wondering y it rattled & squeaked like crazy ?

ummm…every RENTAL car i’ve been in was BEAT on…or was getting beat on by us…and it being a vette, im pretty sure it was beat on

not that hauling stuff is the only factor, but given the fact that a 4 door car than can haul more stuff and people, in a better made vehicle, more comfortably, and faster than your POS makes it better.

I have a maxima for that. Great points though. I’ll take you car shopping next year so you can point me in the right direction. Oh wait - GM won’t be there next year.

well played.

its a shame ur still here. i thought u were dumb when i meet you, now u just clarify everything…