350 z goes down tonight

anytime - I don’t remember meeting you thankfully. I wish I could be in the lsx club - fuuuuuuck, I can’t afford shit like that.

dude why are getting all bent outta shape over a caddy beating a z? then resorting to posting a pic of you in a vette saying it was a POS. it was such a POS that you just had to take a pic of you behind the wheel? just face the facts, an STS is probably just as fast as a stock 350z, because well, to be honest they really arent that fast.

i wish i could get that memory out of my head too, u were all ghetto’d out with some chinese kid buy some ghetto wheels that were on my old Z28 when i bought it. when i left, i said to my buddy, why am i not suprised that you guys bought em?

there is no “club” so ur funny was a fail, just like ur life

Eh… um… I hate to break it to you, but um… there actually IS a club. We all just decided not to tell your ass about it. Mostly because of your ethnicity, so don’t take it personally.

So true ! and im not going to make this a pissing contest because itll just look bad for you (350z). :1320:
/ thread

Damn that dude looks like a real tool.

aw fuck man, why does it always gotta be the race or ethnicity card huh?

auto vette > your cars… Why don’t you just settle it at a flat out day?

Hmmmmmm whats ur opinion on this toolbag? The ending is my favorite part. [ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC-PQca6FJU”]YouTube - ZR1 Smokes GT-R: Chevy Corvette ZR1 vs. Nissan GT-R[/ame]

What does a ZR1 vs. GT-R shootout have to do with a roll racing debate that’s been going on for 4 pages?

This thread is INTENSE.

Absolutely nothing. These LSx people are delusional.

No, it’s not. :greddy:

Stop making LS1 crew look retarded.

what does a vette rental car have to do with a STS vs 350z roll race

you being in the LS1 crew makes us look retarded enough :smiley:

its been waaaaaaaaaaay over the edge since u jioned it!:tool:

STS > 350Z > rental Corvette ??

:itr41:

fixed

350z yuppie chick car

truck driver = to fucking incompetent to do anything else but stare at a road for 12 hours