300ZX x 2 In Barrie, In the house

I drive a 1991 300ZX NA 2+2 (Bought New) - Pearl White and just got my son a 1990 300ZX NA (Nos assisted).
Looking forward to meeting some of you April 7/07 (hope to have both of the blocks, wheels on and preped in time).

New at forum thing, so I hope these pics come though (thanks to FITZY_07 for URL help).

Gotta love this garage - EH. Amazing what you can do with an EX-Wife

More Pics at:
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t63/RatedZ_photos/

Welcome to the boards!:drivin

I am feeling your white z32 it looks quite clean, but your son’s ride def needs some new wheels!
The orange z32 (NAWZ :stuck_out_tongue: ) needs to be lowered some was well.

Check out the upcoming meet on April 7th.

Cheers,
Rz33:)

Welcome to TNC! the white 300 looks awesome!

welcome.
nice rides but ya im also likeing the white one alot better.

white fairlady FTW … the orange one needs some help tho .

WELCOME.

welcome to the boards. the white looks nice. like everyone said just put some new shoes on the orange and lower it a bit.

White looks good. If I can pop in I can’t wait to see your White Z at the next meet.
Orange… Well, I think I’ve been getting too confrontational with too many people on this board so I won’t comment too much.
The rims are too big. 20s??? There must be massive wheel rub on every turn. I have bad wheel rub with 18s on. Lowering the car won’t do much for it guys. It will probably create more problems. Right now with the 20s on you’re almost looking towards Donk territory on a 2 seater sports car.
I’m ok with orange… but the bumper??? Bountywolf bumper painted??? (Sorry Bountywolf)

The 300ZX is a car of class. Any Z for that matter is a car of class. That thing looks very ricey. You better be careful with that NOS tank. For about a year it’s illegal to even have it in your car. You have it in your car accessible to the driver so you can crank it open on demand, the car is very flashy :C and I really don’t think you want to get stopped for that.

I still have more to say but I’m limiting my comments.
White Car = Amazing. Beautiful
Orange car = :drivin Good Luck :S

The white is sexy… welcome to the baoards… the orange… has a very big sub!

it’s fantastic to see that you and your son can enjoy such a hobby together. welcome to the boards, and look forward to meeting you on the 7th.

welcome to the boards hope you like it here.

just talked to fitzy and found out you were coming to the meet. just a word of advice to the orange 300zx that thing is just begging to be pulled over and cops down here wont like it when they see the nos bottle. just be careful when your driving down here.

throw blankets back thre and baby stuff works like a charm