New here

What’s up guys, new here… any room for a 300zx TT lover? LOL

hey man welcome to the forums and yah there is lots a room for another 300zx owner… we got alot of them on the forums join the club…

Welcome and post away.

Cheers,

hey, welcome to the boards …

welcome …enjoy the forums…:slight_smile:

welcome

Puya you finally listened to Dell and I and joined.
Good shit. Your car is nice. Sorry I had to run so quick that day. I wanted to look at your car a little longer but I was just rushing to get somewhere.
Hopefully this site will reinstate your love for your car and encourage you not to sell.

Take it easy man, and welcome :R

hey welcome to the site! …and why would you ever sell such an awesome car?!? lol

From one 300ZX lover to another - Welcome. And remember, as you know you can beat most cars on the road anyway -“Keep in on the track”

Thanks guys…np Patrick…

I don’t really want to sell her, and in no rush, but figure I have to get a house soon but you never know. She’s sleeping all washed and nice in my garage for now so if I get the itch I might throw on the insurance and go for a rip LOL

welcome

U gotta be kidding me? another 300zx…

hahaha Welcome, hope to meet you at KC saturday, i’ll be the broke ass in the 06 accord!

Hi guys I wanna take the opportunity to introduce myself as a new member and a new owner of (you guessed it) Red '92 300ZX n/a. I was at the meet this sat, dont knw if anyone noticed me.

Also wanted to welcome my fellow Z’er, definitely a wicked ride.

Sunny

welcome!

haha wwooo n/a power!!!

:S lol welcome

Hey Welcome

ohhh so it was you with the Red 300z, which i mistakingly took for Shorteaz’s red 300z, both cars look surprisingly similar, even being same car and all.

whats up dude

I think i had a talk with you at the KC meet a couple weeks ago. You had the stock rims?

Welcome!