Time to move the Skylines aside and make room for another 300ZX :)

I finally acquired a 300ZX after being smitten for over 12years. Besides, who needs another Skyline to add to the multitude already here …LOL.
Good day all.
I’m hoping to meet up with other like minded enthusiasts and enoy the friendship and fun times of Z ownership. If there are a few good Z tuners in Ontario, I’d like to hear about them. I’ve got a few more more mods that need to be worked out.
I’m glad there was a link posted in 300zxClub.com about this site. Looking forward to the summer, cheers,

John :drivin

welcome to the club, most definitely will need to make it out to a thread someday

Welcome to the boards, Glad to see another Z

Come out to the meets

Welcome to the forums!

Hey, better get yourself to the meets, and flaut your TT-status in front of Angie and Patrick. :LOL

^^^
might just be me but she seems to be a huge supporter of Zs =.="

anyways welcome to the boards!

LOL, no BOV’s installed …yet. But the recirc’s are a little louder now that the AIV delete has been done. It’s not nice to flaunt in front of the NA peeps anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the boards. Are those just JDM fenders or is it a true RHD JDM car?

My car prolly won’t be NA for much longer. TT bug is bitting me severely hard.

But now I’m serious. Is anyone selling a Z31??? Maybe an early Z?? I like most except for the 280ZX of the 80s

haha nice Z man welcome to the boards go TT!

welcome…nice Z…300zx are takin’ over…:#

RHD FTW !! welcome,

True JDM RHD Parrick, imported last November along with the 3 other cars in the same container - Silver Skyline, Red NISMO Skyline and White Silvia.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5571/japanadvance1hk2.jpg

meh …if i had the money id do it…but…i gotta concentrate on other things 1st

im guessing you were talking bout me…of course i would be…i love 300’s

Welcome to the board, always nice to see another Z…

welcome to TNC, i cant believe how many 300’s have joined in the last month!

Very nice car, I’m jealous.

Welcome to the board

Mike

welcome blue text guy.

nice ride

My 2 cents
:x:X

:slight_smile: Thanks. Always a bit different then the rest. I guess the RHD choice explains that.

Since I’m here and I don’t see a place to post queries to the Admin staff. My sig pic doesn’t work anymore. It did for the first day and now it won’t accept any pic I try to input. Is there a waiting period that’s in place? I was within size tolerances but not even a small avatar size pic tested will take. Any suggestions?
John

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/792/sig1mp5.jpg

wonder if it works for me, all i did was copy your image code