Onxy on the 400?

haha i seen your twin a few months ago on sheridan, he was waiting to make a left turn and i waved as i was coming up to him, then realised it wasn’t you haha

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:20,topic:38081"”]

Hum… maybe he got another one or sold the white one?

Dan used to have a red Z that he sold to RealDeal a few years ago. That was Dan’s daily since new… and he tried to buy it back from RealDeal for more money a few months later, lol. But I know no one has that car now…

[/quote]

next time i see him I will ask him what he driving

i never get to see the zx, but i notice onyx driving the range everyday when im doing work at starbucks

[quote=“00Audi00,post:8,topic:38081"”]

Studded Snows with no snow in site=:gay:

[/quote]

:bloated:

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:14,topic:38081"”]

Everyone tells me there is another Glacier Pearlglow around here with my spoiler and wheels that look like mine. He might work at a cell phone store on eggert/sheridan… ?

[/quote]

indeed. i see it everyday, ill try and get a pic of it with the cell phone one of these days if i remember.

I have seen it too on sheridan & eggert, thought it was your car until a closer look. I think it is the same color, and it has gunmetal 5 spoke rims.

i saw liz fabrizio with my sister the other day and she told me it is her brother’s car and that she keep waving at onyx because she thinks its her brother

I KNOW WHO IT IS!!! it my friend joe… i think he’s selling it now though lol

I proabably know who it is…if you guys remember that guy who was selling that ugly yellow 300zx with the homemade seat covers. and bike cup holder screwed to the dash, he owns a pearl white color 300zx. it could of been him. but his was n/a not turbo

Then there is also another one that was pearl color he was younger and that was a turbo.

Then another one that was just white with some rims and there was a chick ridding it…difinetly auto but still hot lol.

that all i can think of.

[quote=“SilverGT,post:29,topic:38081"”]

Then another one that was just white with some rims and there was a chick ridding it…difinetly auto but still hot lol.

[/quote]

Yeah I’ve seen her on Transit and on Main street. It’s parked in front of Cappello salon on Main once in a while. She was driving down main and cut my Dad off once, and he thought it was me, lol.