300zx owners

that live in EA

my sister told me she knows some guy named eric (i think) with a 300zx from east aruora, she said he has another one for parts also, just wondering if they are on the forum

there are a few, there is a red na, a black na, there is a silver tt who works next to my work, i doubt he speaks much english tho ( nail place). all are middle aged guys

ot: the guy who has the tt, his wife has a 98-02 accord which is lime green with dual fart cans tezzas some terminator like wing, its atrocious (sp)

how old is this guy?

ummm 20’s? my sister is 21 so around there im guessing

LOL at the green machine, i always see that thing at the nail place on union

hmmm i would prob know of him if he was that age, ill keep a look out tho
ya know if he drives it regularly? color?

no clue, ill ask her 2nite

lol, thats exactly what I was thinking.

it was FINALLY painted… it was two tone for ages.

I seen this at the galleria and just passed it off as a nightmare. :frowning:

ok his name is chris, and he actually lives in stykersville, its a black Z with black leather

my buddy eric has a black TT, he’s on here…but i dont know of any parts car he has…i think his user name is blk 90 tt or something like that…

i have/had a parts clip, but it’s totally stripped, and i’m hanging onto the old NA motor, so i can’t help ya either…

Z1Motorsports.com has SEVERAL parts cars, and could definitely get you what you need…they’re the only somewhat reliable used parts for ZX’s distributor i know of…just dont buy a JDM engine from them, i learned that the hard way…

CZP.us is good for new OEM parts as well…

its not me…

it sounds like you!..the green accord was probably all your plans as well