snky blue hatch

so today i was pulling into the Gallera mall , when i was puling in this blue civic hatch was pulling out. looked pretty serious., had a roll cage and a HUGE fmic. any one know who’s it is? the driver lookd more darked skin( like puerto rican or mexican.) and was bald. but still younger.

what is port eric? is that a new area?

was it blue and black?! cause all the black is actually carbon fiber. the whole car is like carbon fiber, fenders, bumper, hood, roof, hatch, dash, skirts, lol etc. his name is deni, that car has been in canada for the past three years getting put together. HUGE :tup: if that’s who you saw

Deni’s car is sick, still untuned it it pulls real freaking hard, it seems everyone wants to race him already, but theres some finishing touches still left to be done.

P.S. Was it followed by a red turbo V6 probe?? Cause if it was all of us were heading to lunch.

if u saw a roll cage and huge intercooler doesnt sound too sneaky :gotme:

but if it is like the one described with all the carbon fiber and stuff, i likey i likey

no roll cage buddy. my cuzin’s ride. hot none the less.

i’ve seen this car before, all show no go, its got one of those front mount lookalike intakes… looks good tho

Sounds like our FDs right now! :lol:

X…

:rofl: hey we gotta be good for SOMTHING right?

This piece of shit :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/adictd2b00st/civicfront.jpg

^ Deni you’re too funny, lolol. this is kyle by the way, what the hell is up!?

nice hood, :tspry: rest of the car is hott

its a photoshop… those mirriors are off of a moped.

so this civic’s finaly back from the dead huh… cant wait to see it in person now

:tup:

Kyle thanks for blowing up my spot.

I thought we were friends and you lied to me?:confused: you better call me and explain.:rofl:

I was just getting sick of everyone asking me when the car was going to get done. I had to lie. Sorry. No hard feelings

how long ago did you get it back??

lol :frowning: look’s hot in the pics though, i def have to see it in person