Turnkey Drift Car anybody?

Most drifters are domestic haters

most domestic guys are drifter haters

have the best of both worlds fd with a ls1 make drift guys and domestic guys both happy lol

It likely has to do with the origins (location) of drifting more than anything else. I suppose I can’t fault anyone for trying to stay somewhat pure to the “sport”.

Dope car.

+1 on there being a high chance some idiot will wreck the thing within a week of purchase

I’m sure it will fetch a good buck by the end of the auction.

I wonder if that car is actually “imported”, or if you won’t be able to get plates for it.

X…

cool looking car :tup:

Von Gitten Jr did very well in the Falken Mustang, taking the 07 Formula D title and Millen did very well in the GTO. Rheys Millen has since gone to a Solstice for Drifting maybe more non Japaneese cars will start to appear in drifting. Yes, I would start out with something that would not cost alot of $$$$$ to get up to 350hp and be expensive as every other poser wants one.

Wrong,

The import guys hate it, because pushrods suck.
The domestic guys hate it, because they tainted the godly LS1 with an imported shell.

it’s all highway miles right?

I don’t think thats it as their are LS1’s in just about everything on the planet

If I was out of school I’d seriously think about this.

Also, whoever buys this should mount that wing backwards.

for lift.

I’d buy it but the tires look worn.

:lol::lol::lol:

With this vehicle purchase will include the following additional parts:

1 extra front set of Volk Te37 18″
1 extra rear set of Volk Te37 18″
1 extra set of 18″ Yokohama tires AVS ES100 tires for rear

see you dont have to worry about it.

ib4buyerdriftsintoawall

i guess you are right on that one i just personally think the ones ive seen are pretty cool if built properly.

Nick Hogan should buy this. Hes going to need a car when he loses viper

was thinking the same thing.

that seems like a lot of stuff for just 20k

yeah it is actually… i sold my redtop 240 with 1/4 of that done to it for 8k… something doesnt seem right bout that…

oh well… coulda shoulda woulda… i got rid of my last one for the same reasons i wouldnt get this one lol