The New Drifters

what the heck is with every new member being a self-proclaimed drifter…

i really suspect that these kids have no appreciation for how difficult it is and WHAT is actually is…

kind of disconcerting…

venting, thats what the members section is for…

there there, Bing, everything will be allright in the morning…

DRE

LOL
…yeah i know…lotta drifters 4 sure!

why oh why couldnt drifting stay somewhat underground like it was before… signal was good and all, and drifting will get more popular here, but now the prices of 240s are rising and the amount of idiots thinking they can drift is astonishing…

one good thing though, hopefully some dumbass with money will buy an s14 and crash it thinking hes a drifter, so i can get my 5 lug swap :slight_smile:

What members has self-proclaimed themselves as a drifter? Just curious.

I’m sure the Signal event has caused some rise in the drift craze, but
as posted in another thread, you can’t get a Skyline in Canada/US
unless you import one :mrgreen:

I’m lookin at the AutoTrader and there are several 240s for sale although
I don’t see a major rise in prices. Hell there are some good buys on there
at a decent price.

Accept it, you will have a lot of new members signing up here askin how
to do an SR swap and build a drifting suspension.

Let’s face it andrew…reality bites and so do curbs. Those two facts alone will limit the number of dipshit wannabe’s we have to deal with. That said I’m going back to NEO now to be with the other grumpy old men

i am kind of thinking i’d prefer to learn how to drive before learning how to really drift.

i mean, when we were at shannonville i was dogged by some of the guys out there.

namely, phil, martin, dave, ken etc… and it was not due entirely to the car.

frig, martin and ken race in organized leagues, i bet they could step into any of our cars and drift it no problem.

it is just a matter of knowing how to control your car and knowing it’s limits. it would probably be a good idea to invest in a skip barber session instead of a bunch of track days.