Hey everyone!

Hey everyone my names Mark if you didint allready notice. I love drifting, and Drive a black 240sx, some of you may know the car I bought it from Mikeness. Unfortunatly its not the best for driving to work so Im driving an integra (for sale $5000 / trade for another black 240sx for daily driver). I came to the track meet back in september at cayuga, had a great time and cant wait for next year to go back and meet all the new drifters and hopefully see some more nissans drifting! I like the idea this forum is all nissans, it should be really exciting at the track when we can drift tandam with skylines and 350’z, it will definatly make for some nice photos/videos. Nice to meet everybody!

hey man welcome to the forums sorry for the moderation thing. but do to spamming all new messages are reviewed before posted if you are a new member :slight_smile: just make 3 posts and ur good to go… welcome to the site.

Note: if you post and it dosent show up give me a few minutes then you should be able to see it thanx. (only happens when youre post count is below 3 posts

Welcome man and yeah, I know what 240 you have and yeah it’s a nice ride thats for sure.

Enjoy your stay and we’ll see ya at one of the upcoming meets.

Cheers :smiley:

im abit late on this. but welcome . and im also looking forward to track days next season. will be my first but wont be my last.

Welcome!!

hey u forgot 300’s : ( lol

OH! so you’re the one that bought mikeness’s car… nicely done :R that car is wicked…

and :X hope you like it here…

EDIT: post some recent pcitures of the car… XD