Hi my name is andrew and i dont drive a nissan..or any import in that case.

I was on this site a long time ago but then forgot about it. I drive a 03 dodge neon and yea. Maybe one night ill come out and see what you guys are about cause iv never really seen a bunch of nissans together. I wanna see a drifting event so iv anyone can keep me updated that’d be great. My friend tyrone has a 240sx and he drifts so maybe he will come.

I also own a car club call Redline Syndicate with a couple buddies. Its just a small thing right now but we are hopeing to get bigger with alot of work. Right now we’ve got around 10 cars, including stealth’s, 240sx, neons, propbes, supras,bmw’s jeeps and more. We have a message board but I dont wanna post it on this website incase its against some policy.

welcome! srt4??

Cheers,

Rz33:)

Don’t worry about it bud. I don’t own a Nissan, but I’m here for the people… budding to a large community.

See ya at the next meet!

Rz33

welcome nah i dont think its an srt4 cuz he didnt challenge any1 to race yet lol

haha nah man its just a sxt. Goona be faster then an srt-4 soon though.

Welcome welcome and bout posting your site infor here you woudl have to talk to Zep about that… but enjoy your stay here anyways.

hey man long time no talk…

Yea i just moved so i didnt have a computer and stuff that much and my car got in an accident. And just yesturday my neighbour hit my bumper so now its in the garage again waiting for a srt-4 bumper.

Welcome to the board man and don’t worry bout being a domestic owner…we won’t get on ya to much :stuck_out_tongue: .

JK’s.

Enjoy your stay :smiley:

yea yea im saving up for a next car dont worry lol. I wanna import a car from japan im thinking a silvia. Dont like the skylines to much.