Hey everyone

HI
Just wanted to put out a hello to everyone one on here. I have been kinda around for a little bit now but wanted to actually GET a nissan before jumping fully on the bandwagon. As i was rocking a pontiac hahaha. But as of friday i will be picking up myself a little something so there we go. so again hello to all and i cant wait to get to a meet. And hello to the names i recognize from some other sites as in 780 and such!
ON to more bad grammar and even worse spelling! :biggrin:

YOu going to come out this Friday? Welcome to the site!

Welcome & What did you get? or is it a suprise for the meet?
I logged on to my 360 for the first time in about a month. lol. I believe I have you added now. If its not you then I don’t know who my new friend is. LOL.

as bad as it is… no i cant come this friday as iam going to calgary to pick it up. Its nothing crazy special but iam excited as if it was christmas!!!

Welcome… We will ban you if you don’t tell us…

awwww…lol i suppose like i said nothing crazy just a totally stock 93 S13 coupe.But its a good thing its a stocker unit as then i can have my way with it!

And Btw as i have stated wanted a S13 years before it became the fanboy drift car…
But ya that will be my addition… ALSO wondering were i can get some stickers and cost of said stickers? thanks
Justin

oh and has a Ka24de engine that will get its T soon enough… AND has 160,000KMs which is like mint… well for these cars

Stickers are 20 bucks. We will make sure to have a few for you at the meet this Friday if you show up.

um as my post above says i wont be at this one as iam going to calgary to pick her up but after that its all good unless they go later? what is time of average meet?

Hey man, welcome! Can’t wait to see you at the meets now that you are rocking a Nissan. BAM!