hi guys.

hi everyone. i respect each of you for beeing nissan owners. i am corrently a proud owner of 3 nissan cars and i am driving a nissan altime for work now . i have the best 240 sx in toronto and a nice zx aswell. i love my 240 as it came with a wide bodykit from jackmound. i do some art work so i decided to make my own paint job on the hood and guess what…it turned to be something good."D
i call my z a green godzilla…lol why not. its all the love i have for my car and i know soon soon i will be with one of them on the road.

i am trying to bring my zx out this time and hopefully i will join you guys in one of the meets. i always dream of beeing a part of nissan club in person and join the meets but i had and still have alot of finacial problems that keeps me down.

wish me luck guys and i promiss that when i come to the club in person, i will have something for everyone who loves airbrush paint on cars.

thanks for reading.
M.

welcome to the club! lets see some pics of these cars lol

our meets are at the home depo/cosco parking lot across from yorkdale every saterday rain or shine… (dont worry when it rains we all take shelter under the huge cart lot thing at cosco, fits our cars in there to lol!

welcome to the forums.