New member - 240sx

hello everyone my name is kent, i heard about this site from everyone i know so i am checking it out, i have a 89 240sx with an SR swap still on a truck from canadia, it will be a drag car that can drift but thats all in the future. hope to meet u all at the track in the future.

so for all of you that are going to hate me for not having a sick car yet ( :jerkit: )

:1320:

welcome kent

haha… my car is bone stock! so you> me

welcome!

[QUOTE=Drag>Drift]hello everyone my name is kent, i heard about this site from everyone i know so i am checking it out, i have a 89 240sx with an SR swap still on a truck from canadia, it will be a drag car that can drift but thats all in the future. hope to meet u all at the track in the future.

so for all of you that are going to hate me for not having a sick car yet ( :jerkit: )

everyone on here runs 9’s or better, loser.

:1320:[/QUOTE]

welcome

welcome to the site…dont get all worried about hating

Welcome to Pittspeed…

Be sure to post what it’s like getting a car from Canada, I’ve heard horror stories.

welcome:beer:

Welcome

welcome…are you doin the swap yourself?

yeah me and a couple of guys from a little garage we rent will help as well im sure. swappin it as soon as it gets here, i leave for the navy in exactly one month from this post so im in a hurry. i still need clutch pedal, brackets, clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder, etc for the AT to MT swap, as long as im eventually faster than kolar ill be happy

wont be hard seeing he doesnt have the car anymore to compete against you

HAHAHAHA!!! I like this guys attitude…STFU from the start lol! Welcome!

bandwagon

:slight_smile:

welcome!

I guess i should take that as a compliment? Do i know you?

ive met you like once briefly, probably dont remember, i definately meant that as a compliment, the day bought my car i went to the track and you were the fastest import, maybe the fastest car period, that gave me a lot of desire to build this 240 for drag rather than drift

awwwwwwwww Kolar’s your idol… :cuddle:

yay kent wants to go fast, should be sweet putting the car together. We’ve got along way to go if you wanna be faster than Kolar.

thumbs up to another local greensburg racer … best of luck to you

same garage as dan with the wrx?