new to the boards

whats up peoples. my names luke. i got a couple of cars my favorites are my f150 fx4 i just got a few months back and my 90 something b13 sentra. i like to race it in the dirt. its stock but it gets the job done. hury up and hit me back i need five posts. haha

o yea. hopefully i will soon be the owner a a 200sx ser with a 20ve in it. if everything works out ill be rockin that jallopy in no time.

haha i also have a 91 camry for sale. i just got it detailed so the interior is clean and in pretty decent condition. 5 speed. runs good.and its inspected and etest untill nov. its got some rust in the rear quarters so it would need some werk before you could inspect it again. 750 obo

i plan on heading to hundred wv this weekend for a rally event if any one wants to meet up and head down with me. im pretty sure there is a couple of us going.

welcome to the forums, nice to see a fellow dirt/gravel guy.

do you race at the hole?

welcome

Welcome

welcome

Welcome

Welcome

welcome

welcome

welcome:beer:

hello

welcome

haha. i feel very WELCOME here.

Luke, what the hell have you been up to man I haven’t talked to you in a while?

chillen out and getting my car dirty. haha. tryin to swap this motor right now. im doin it by myself at night after werk and outside of my parents house. it kind of sucks and is taking way to long to get done.