Hey everyone im new here. Im a senior in high school… go to seneca valley. I drive a 2001 base honda prelude, which im currently trying to sell (you can pm me if your interested). I just kind of stumbled upon this site, and wanted to become a member. here is my ride…

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3465/ludesidefrontrh5.jpg

Thats my buddy’s rsx-s in the picture

welcome, what do yo uwant ot get instead when yo uget rid of this one?

I was looking at some wrx’s, but i will probably get another prelude, maybe red or white and an SH

unwelcome:beer:

umm welcome i guess

welcome…keep the honda

Welcome

Dont join here to sell your shit in the first x post

hi

:stupid:

welcome

he didnt put up a price jsut said its for sale. remember everything is for sale…

welcome love that color on the ludes.

thats not why i joined man. take it easy. all i said was if your interested you can pm me. I joined because i wanted to see some more of the local car scene and what is going on around me locally.

And I also love the color, but would like to move on. I plan to stay honda though, either another prelude, just an SH this time, or if the chance ever comes then an s2000.

WELCOME!!

welcome

Hey

I’ve seen you around alot, if you ever see a black legend or black stealth with black windows tossing revs just me :slight_smile:

im pretty sure ive seen the black stealth, but i dont know about the legend. i will keep an eye out though haha