Fs:1997 honda prelude( SOLD)

Nyspeed’s underground dealer is selling yet another car.
Red 1997 honda prelude vtec.154k, No rust (virginia car) Automatic with the tiptronic shift.Clean title.Runs and drives great.Few tiny scratches and the Roof is a little faded from being down south most of its life.Doesn’t leak or burn a drop of anything. I believe thats it. Book value in excelent is $5700 ,Good is $5200 ,and fair is $4700.Price is $5000 or b/o ,willing to negotiate.Car is an awesome daily driver. Big B , layzie, andy B,etc, rest of south gate crew let the flaming begin!

-Timing belt and water pump were just changed -have about 200 miles or so on them- (have receipts)
-Platnium plugs and wires were just done (have receipts)

• fresh oil change and filter
    -panasonic cd player
    -falken ziex tires
    -Pinstripe is now gone, and the window trim will be fixed tomorrow.
    -Bone stock, Besides an AEM intake.
    -crime stopper alarm ,keyless entry and remote start

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/analbucket/ludee2.jpg

wheels pictured do not come on the car (previous owner kept them) Will come with stock prelude swirlies with the falken ziex’s

Good seller …nice car:)

thanks, i love this car but its too big for me and i want something 5 speed again.

wtf dude… seriously? STOP BUYING CARS IF YOU DONT WANNA KEEP THEM MORE THEN 2 MONTHS!!!

you gotta find a bone stock car and throw a motor, suspension and shit in it yourself so this way you have a personal connection with the car not just another car that you bought from someone else who was sick of it. I’ve had my car for 4 years now and I’m still not done with it. Yea ill get sick of it once in a while but i cant bring myself to sell what i already have to get another cheap shell with who knows what problems.

Every car you buy always needs something. buy something, fix it and then mod what you have. You’re blowing tons of money buying broken cars fixing them then selling them for around what you paied.

Your absolutely right. It all goes back down to the fact that i should have never sold my first integra ,that i started modding, then i got the urge for something newer and sold it. That is exactly what my plan is if this sells.

I can vouch for the car, went for a ride the other day, drives real nice GLWS mike

Preludes are still one of the best(non-exotic)looking cars ever produced IMO.

G/L with the sale =)

why not just do a 5spd swap?

Thanks man. I honestly had all the parts lined up in rochester and thats half the reason why i bought it. But the Douche ended up selling them to someone else.

thanks tony

just my opinion this>teg

god damn you, i would have traded if this thing was stick…
why do you always have autos

nice car can vouch

i still have your old teg if u want to work something out?

lol this is only my second auto of 8 cars, auto really isn’t bad in this car. the h22 moves it nicely.

thanks Don

maybe idk

Price is not firm, accepting offers.

2k? and i will forget about the 80 you owe me, bump, great car!

LOL.

Nice car. Good guy.
GLWS.

Thanks man , you should buy it :slight_smile: , ill give you a deal

It’s auto :frowning:
Otherwise I’d be interested even though it’s red lol.

offer still stands