FS: 1997 Honda Prelude

This car is NOT mine, so please direct all questions to the email provided in the thread. I’m just trying to help another member from another forum sell his car by posting it here.

[quote=“KENLUDE97"”]

$6000
14x,xxx miles
Color - Eucalyptus Green Pearl
Ground Control Springs (385F/250R)
KYB AGX Shocks
Progressive Rear sway bar (27mm)
AEM Cold Air intake
LSD Transmission (m2b4)
Neuspeed Front strut tower bar
Polished Valve cover
New clutch 100,000miles
New timing belt 95,000
Nonsmoker

Email Ken at : kenlude97@hotmail.com
Pics

[/quote]

I always liked these…and I love those wheels…

Looks real clean.

I’ve known this owner (Ken) for years and this car is one of the cleanest 97 Lude’s you will find. He is absolutely meticulous about maintenance and taking care of the car and definately a trustworthy seller.

good looking lude, GLWS

man do i miss my lude. My automatic hauled ass for being a heavy pig. A five 5speed would be awesome. GLWS!

thats a REALLY clean car, and great price…I’ll pass it along

Interior pics?

As stated in the original thread…

they kinda have a silvia look from the side…great car great price hands down…glws

Owner here. The interior is stock with differnt shift knob. I didn’t like the stock knob.

Here is the only interior shot that i have of the car. There is very little wear on the interior.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/KENLUDE97/Car/Console1.jpg

Its the tan and black interior, that was only used for 97-98.

I can get more shots if need, but that i all that have here at work.

Nice looking car. Always loved these preludes. Very clean. GLWS

I miss my Lude, goodluck with the sale.

KenLude97 what part of Corning do you live in? My uncle owns a bunch of restaurants in Corning/Stuben County Area.

love these cars, best of luck to you for selling this beauty !

I just called and talked to the guy, real cool dude. Im super interested in buying this but its all the way in corning and id have no way to get there/ get it back :frowning:

wow. thats a beautiful car! glws

Is this car 5 or 6 speed? Really nice car and I like the mod list

5 speed.

DON’T let the distance stop you from buying the car SOMETHING could allways be worked out. :carnut

Yea its a 5spd with the Jap tranny, that has a factory Honda LSD.

JohnnyLude - Actually Painted Post, but like 2 min from Market street. Its just SO much easier to say Corning cause NO ONE knows about PP. I’m sure that i will miss the car… But in order to finish my project the way that i want to then something has to happen…

Mike, I’ll go with you. If I buy the EK we can go in that :slight_smile:

GLWS!

looks like a very well taken care of and extremely clean car glws ! :tup: