Fs:1997 honda prelude( SOLD)

oh please.

with a good detail it looks good lol, swap it to 5speed.

ill think about it , i did just sink about 350 into it.

How expensive, and how big of a bitch is the swap? How is the aftermarket on these? Modding expensive as well? I can’t keep shit stock for my life.

Its really not that bad, its the same as swapping any honda to 5sp. Its one thing id like to learn to do that i haven’t yet. Josh b was the last person on here i can think of that did it to his civic, id pm him for more on it if your interested.

Theres a decent but not insane amount of after market support for them. Bigger typeS or skunk 2 cams, drag header, full exhaust, spray,higher comp pistons etc. Parts are a little more expensive for these than your typical civic because this car has a bigger motor and more features, but usually because they dont make too many crappy ass ebay parts for it.

DarkBB4 on here has a nice h22 all motor lude and seems to be obviously, quite familiar with the h22 ,if you have anymore questions as far as mod responses and that. (http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45768)

This could def be right up your alley steve, you could daily drive it for a bit, slowly piece together a 5sp swap and do it up in a weekend. We all know you love your projects lol. Id be willing to lend a hand.

thanks for the info. I’m interested, but it all depends on how much I can get a loan for, if i can get one at all. i guess i’ll find out tomorrow if the credit union will give me one.

alright, well just let me know when you can man. Like i said im not firm on the price and ill hook u up as best i can.

i’ll let you know what happens asap.

steve i did a 5 speed swap on one of my accords…its easy i can help

sounds good man :tup:

:tup: do it up like i said id be glad to lend a hand.

You gotta be F’in kidding me.

is it just the lighting or is the car pink?

edit: i am guessing it is the lighting because the dudes fleece also looks pink ?

it is def red and I can vouch for this car also

Im not really sure why it looks pink lol ,cause its def red. The previous owner took the pics and it was in the winter time. Ill try and get some new ones up when i get a digi.

thanks.

:picard:
lol i knew it hahaha nice clean car tho glws…but i think u might be fined hardcore cuz u dont have a dealer permit or something haha but gl

BUMP

bump $4600, forgot to add the car has an alarm, key less entry and a remote start.

pmed.

dude get the teg back!!! this is the only deal i’ll be happy if you do!

haha, its my old teg not my stupid clean old ,old teg. But i might.

do it.

do it so I can be rich off of a over/under on how long you keep it for

nice car glws