WTB: 3000 car

i have $3000 to buy a car for college any one have any thing. was going to get a new car but im not cool enuff to get a loan.

preference.

2 door, 4 door, hatchback, grandmas wagon?

stick, auto?

3 grand can buy you a decent honda civic or toyota corolla.

both of which will serve the purpose and be reliable as well. very low operation costs.

would like a stick and kinda quick something that in the future i can make a bit faster.

I got a 91 Crx Si for you for $1500

5spd, 30+mpg, 160K miles, runs great.

is it beat how many miles?

Stock, new brakes.

I’ve put less then 300 miles on it.

Previous owner is a 50 year old teacher.

how many miles are on it now?

About 160K last I remember.

that too many i need to drive like every day.

It’s a Honda it will last a lifetime

My old white Honda Prelude is for sale again. 5spd, H22 swapped, 5 lug hubs, JDM lights and corners, window visors. I think he wants $2500. I can get you a phone number to call if you’re interested.

know the year? i dont like the look of the older ones.

What did you expect out of a car that’s nearly 20 years old? That’s well below the 15K a year average.

For the record my last Crx had 215K and the motor was sold to DC2Nick to use in his civic, still working to this day and the one before that was 210K plus.

Suit yourself.

You have to get a little more specific about what you want next time.

It seems you want something that you like how it looks, low miles, reliable, potential for modifying, good mileage for $3k.

May have a 1998 civic 4 door that I can let you go for around that. PM if interested and I can get you more details or whatever u want

:rofl

is the body ok and is it semi quick?

1. This is the car as of when I owned it. No longer has the wheels (I still have them if you want them) or the front lip. It’s also back on stock suspension.

[QUOTE=SlackJ94;651940]1994. This is the car as of when I owned it. No longer has the wheels (I still have them if you want them) or the front lip. It’s also back on stock suspension.

thats nice about how many miles would you think are on it?

Body is typical for a 20 year old Honda, 1/4 panel and door rust spots.

It’s about as quick as 108chp can possibly be.

yea idk i dont think thats something i would want sorry.