WTB: 3000 car

vlad hes hoping for 300hp for 3000 doll hairs

Achou, stop being so picky, get yourself a decent honda/toyota. Dont worry about it being “quick” your not going to find anything thats “quick” for 3 grand thats not going to be a whooped pos owned by a 16 year old.

Worry about getting a car thats goign to get you from A-B without hesitation, good on gas. Get through college and then worry about finding a car that you can make fast.

i know i just want some thing that looks decent really.

Had 165,000 on the body and 65,000 on the motor when I sold it 2 years ago. I’ll see if I can dig up his number for you.

The Prelude actually seems like a good deal, that may be about as good as you will get.

Always loved 4th gens.

do you remember what model it was? and yea if you could hook me up with his number would be cool.

It is a great deal. I actually gave thought to buying it back, but I don’t have the space for it.
The body is solid, but from what I remember (saw it a couple months ago) it’s starting to show its age (it is 16 years old). The car was fun as hell and I still miss it. The JDM H22 in it moves out to boot.

Started out as an S model (F22a, long ratio 5 speed, slow as hell). Currently has a JDM H22a in it (200chp) with matching transmission. I had the clutch done in 2008. Also has the 5 lug hubs and larger brakes out of a 5th gen Prelude. Working on that number for you, I’ll PM you when I get it.

ok cool but this is going to sound like a dumb question what cars came with the h22?

:crazy i have over 210k on my toyota, its never let me down. 160k is nothing. maintain it and itll give you no issues.

112k on the lex! SOLID!

Certain Accords and Preludes Si/Vtec IIRC.

no US Accords came with the H22A.

Never said US, hence “certain” :wink:

In the US, only Preludes. The top 4th gen (91-96) model came with the H22, and all 5th gen (97-2001) came with it. US spec H22s made 187chp (excluding the type s, which made 220chp). The JDM motor in this specific car makes 200cph.

H22’s also came in some accords over in Europe, and they also made 220chp.

but if i was to look for parts how would i go about it.

Ask for a 94 Prelude Vtec

97% of H22 parts re interchangeable with all other H22s. If you wanted a waterpump, you’d go to honda and tell them you have a 94 vtec prelude and they’d get you the right part.

Wrong, 94 Prelude Vtec. Si had H23

See the ninja edit w time stamp before your post :ninja