$100,000 s13 on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-240SX-show-car-400hp-Custom-Car-Stereo-Showcar-drift-fast-Nissan-240sx_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6396QQihZ008QQitemZ180010925019QQrdZ1

retail value: 149,000

appraised value: 99,000

400 hp sr20det s13 show car.

i dont know what i think about.

i like how it says drift car.

change the kit and wheels and put on some koui tails and remove that wing and you have a sharp, comprehsively done s13… but you couldnt really drive it…lol

someone please buy it and destroy it.

that is what it looks like when you try and do an abortion yourself with a coathanger and vacuum cleaner.

http://i13.ebayimg.com/03/i/07/c9/24/ce_12.JPG

holy shit a flux capacitor!

Vinyl over the tail lights the best he could do? :?

I just threw up a little…

You can use the flux capacitor to travel back in time and stop the owner from ever building the car. And create a nifty paradox while you’re at it :smiley:

Although i gotta disagree with some of the guy’s choices of design cues, i gotta say most of you are just a bunch of haters because you sure as heck wouldn’t be able to do as much if any custom work yourself to the degree this guy managed.

I am personally against rice, but I do admire the guy’s effort and creativity. The center console (speedo in center) has always been gay to me, but honestly the overall effort was cool, and the popping out amps is genius (sorry), I thought that was pretty neat and unique. Call it rice if you want but I appreciate the guy’s effort.

I do agree the choice of the gay ebay sticker fake lights was a terrible choice, he sure as hell could have gotten real kouki lights or done something outrageous as much as he has to the rest, instead he opted for the gay stick ons, if at least he painted the black plastic white or something maybe it would have looked descent but nope…

oh lord,

1. who the hell just goes and ups and BUYs a show car?? like honestly get a life, scratch that. get laid!
  2. who the hell wants t.v. screens and amps and massive body work and… screw it u saw it…
  3. that stands againts just about everything i stand for.

but on the upside it made me laugh

brutal

Farmer’s jealous.