Turnkey Drift Car anybody?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rotora-D1GP-Pro-Drifting-Nissan-240SX-Silvia-S13-5-Wide_W0QQitemZ320237423154QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320237423154

if only for the parts alone, that really seems to me like a smokin’ deal.

Some small part of me still wants to build a 240

thats hott.

those seats are tits.

omg I wish I could afford this

damn… i spent my 20k on the wrong car :frowning:

i l i

that shits hot, except for the wing but its gotta be there

DROOL

i have a feeling some dipshit is gonna buy this and completely trash it

Yes, please!

pretty fucking badass

thats actually a pretty good price, i hope it doesn’t wind up in the hands of some kid who’s gonna trash it

its got a cali plate on the back. I assume that means that it has a title and is registrable in the states? if so, thats awesome. I would rather build it myself, but thats a sweet ride.

Why does your smart part want to build a 240?

Nice car. I’m not really into drifting, but I can respect a car that is well built.

Am I the only one that thought it was going to be way more then 20K??? I can only imagine the idiotic questions the lister is being emailed by retards wearing their hats sideways looking to make the leap from a Pep Boys Cavalier into drifting.

wow thats pretty neat hah

why do people build drift cars out of the very few RWD imports, mainly just 240’s, when there are a ton of more powerful domestic options that are much better starting platforms for the $? I mean, that’s obviously an exception, but the whole crew that ends up spending 10k to buy and build up a mild 240 just seems like they would be better served doing it to a fox bod or LT/LS1 car…

So how long after the end of the auction until it gets put into a wall?