TW: 07 Cobalt SS/SC

we’ll see :wink:

I just read that and LOL’d

:slight_smile:

tell the kid with the gold cobalt to buy it…you know he wants it

also interested in trades possibly. i would like something AWD

buy big e’s gti from autohaus on thursday.

how do you trade a car you havew a lean on?

maybe sign the loan over if i found a car with the same amount owed?

bump

bump…on craigslist now.

looking for a clean swapped honda as a daily :tup:

It’s difficult to avoid saying “I’d rather just drop 3k more on a turbo-awd from japan”, but it’s pretty difficult not to make those claims.

Anyways, good luck.

lol i hear ya there. thanks dude.

ttt

Keep the fucking car. You’re stupid for selling it, or well trying. You’re going to hate yourself just a few hours after it’s gone for making a huge stupid fucking mistake. Why sell your nice dd for a POS swapped old ass honda? You know it will NEVER be anywhere near as reliable as a 2007 car, whether or not it’s american. Idk about you but I like the reassurance of knowing that no matter what my car is always going to start, and if it doesn’t I can take it to the dealership and have it fixed for free. Any swapped car will have problems, sooner or later. Especially if you don’t know how did the swap. You’ve had a haggard swap before. Do you really want to re-wire your whole daily if something goes wrong because the PO cut corners?

Learn from everyone elses mistakes and keep the fucking car. It’s nice dude, you just need to take care of it and just enjoy it. Once this is gone and you have the crx done you’re going to scream at yourself for ditching this. It’s not like you can’t afford it, anyways.

But hey, bump for not listening to good advice.

IB4YOUSAYINFRACTION.
PS, I’ll report my own post for you.

<3

I think we should fix that bitch up, I think you’ll like it again.

meh…maybe

it needs a cleaning, brake pads, oil change soon, wiper arms…oh and purple powdercoated rims :smiley:

What are you doing tomorrow afternoon? Come over and we’ll clean the fucking shit out of it. I got some detailing products from work. Brakes and oil change can be done this weekend or next week.

LETS GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD.

/THREAD. HE’S KEEPING THE CAR :wink:

Let me know when you receive my text.

i work tomorrow lol you know this. i was actually thinking of changing the oil and doing the brake pads at the BBQ on saturday haha

that could be a while lol
fuck continental and shitty t-mobile with no reception :frowning: