FS: 2005 cobalt ss/sc NOW WITH PICS!

hey guys im trying to sell my 2005 cobalt ss/sc. it has alot of mods and i really want to get into an 2006 or 2007 STI its been on and off craigslist for awile and just want it gone. im just gonna post the link to my craigslist ad cause its easier than putting up al the pics i will email more pics if wanted though. im asking 10,000 and im up for offers. heres a list of my mods…intense stage 5 ecm and tune, spec 3 racing clutch, b&m short throw shifter,after market 18inch chrome rims, SSBC front and rear big brake kit,pioneer in dash touchscreen dvd/cd player,cold air intake, new high flow catalytic converter, gmpp cat back exhaust,halo headlights with silver star bulbs,intense 2.8 supercharger pulley, #60 injectors, stage2 racing axles, ported and polished supercharger, cobra heat exchange,new polyurethane control arm bushings and motor and tranny mounts, and i recently put 2 new tires on car.it was just inspected on September 26th and oil was changed with mobil one oil i think theres a few more things but i cant think of them at the moment lol. thanks guys!:ohyeah:

fs:

glws.

edit: you can’t see anything in those pictures.

hey man just put FS: in you thread topic so this dosnt get locked

hey im not really sure how to do that lol and how do i upload photos so i can post up more than whats in the ad?

photobucket.com FTW. Please dont be lazy when posting a FS add, Post all the info in the thread, not a link

this Russ Licata’s old car? nice car. has a fresh shortblock thanks to you’re awesome driving

Looks nice GLWS, but 17k for a 4yr old cobalt?

yea this is russels old car and thanks to my driving? its not my fault he was running a 2.5 pulley when i bought it…its known that cylinder 4 is gonna go with that much boost. so yes it does have a new motor but it was not my fault.

GL getting 17K for it. and a 2.5 pulley ? isnt that like 280 WHP max ? and it needed a new motor ? sweet

had no tune

i can vouch for this car, very nice.
glws man, still sad i didnt get to race you though… :frowning:

Ive seen this car in person many times, it’s in great shape.

you should post on the craigslist ad that it has a new motor in it because the first blew.

Brilliant

Too much boost does not cause #4 to fail. That 2.5 puts out way more heat from overspinning the blower. That heat along with poorly tuned fuel is death to this motor.

Tad high for the car and the mods… I’m considering selling mine that dynoed 315whp for like 16k and the car is nearly mint.

yea it may be high but im open to offers as well…and by the way your z24 looks amazing

I can go buy 05orangess old stage 2 cobalt with a full big brake kit for 12k. You do not see the lack of retail on these cars?

forgot to add custom tune, $1200 exedy clutch, short throw shifter

On cobaltss.net the going rate seems to be between 12-14k

I almost threw up when i went to the dealer and saw a 2005 going for 11.9