FS:2006 Cobalt SS/SC NewEraPerformance; 300whp, 11k miles, STEAL ME $15K

[LEFT] 2006 Cobalt SS/SC
LINK

Its basically new, this car didn’t get driven a lot. And now with some new shop cars even less, so going to be sold. The mileage is super low, Its been stored at the shop for the winter, and we need room. Mike had it on the site, but not on here. I don’t get the exact number today. But its about 8,8xx 8,900 miles no more then 9,000 miles. It is in like new, the condition of the interior and exterior is perfect . If you are looking to purchase a new cobalt SS and wanting to mod it right away then you can purchase this one and save yourself a lot of money , plus all mods have been documented on the dyno . Here is the mod list :

2.8 pulley with stainless hub
adjustable tensioner
K&N intake
ported supercharger by Mike and Johnny at New Era
Flowmatched 60 lb injectors with harness adaptors
NGK BKR7E plugs
Ingalls Engine torque dampener
Additional Cobra heat exchanger
Re wired, intercooler pump, for better performace, and max cool down settings. Same with engine fans.
CTI custom long tube header (stainless)
3 inch offroad downpipe
magnaflow exhaust
Spec stage 3+ clutch
Spec aluminum flywheel
custom tuned

It has the G85 performance package and moonroof etc. , everything but XM because I use sirius .

The tires still have plenty of tread on them , they are stock . I also have a set of lightweight wheels and hoosier quick time pros (DOT slicks)that are brand new and only mocked up to make sure they fit that will go with the car as well. They were $600 and already mounted and balanced, and come with lugnuts.

The car also has a few performance tricks that I can go over with a serious enthusiast if they want to come look at the car . And , it has a brand new Sniper nitrous kit just installed on it, only used 1 bottle for a few dyno tunes. To select the best jet sizes. And a few times testing at Mt.read speedway with some LS1 cars:snky: It’s tuned safely for ~50whp, witch will last a long time, with a great power improvent. Last summer with less mods, 42.5 injectors, unported supercharger and a 3.0-2.9 pulley. The car went 13.5’s (2.3 60’s spining) at 106.6. That was around 263whp. But end of the year with current mods, off spray on the street. Beat NeonGLH’s STi on the that went 12.6 @108 I believe.

The car is tuned with 271whp and 245wtq, SC only
With nitrous 322whp and 306wtq.

I’ve got around $4000 in parts into the car, and countless hours of time .

Price $17,999

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/studderin/P1020009.jpg

If anyone wants to stop by to check it out at the shop , go to www.neweraperformanceparts.com for address info or shop phone number as I’d rather not post my cell phone number .

Thanks
Mike

[/LEFT]

bump

wanna sell the exhaust? lol GLWS.

i’ll be in touch in spring…

:snky:

bump

Must sell !!

nice looking cobalt :tup: glws

nice sleeper

thanks

ttt

bumpp for spring

ttt

on ebay now

nice car bump

KBB is like $18,xxx stock

this car is quick

Nice lookin car glws

boostin’

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=380006004228&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=025

BUMP

its at 11K miles

Buy it for $15,900

glws. if i had it i would.