TW:FS: 1990 Nissan 240SX

Oh wow, car is silly clean. Shame to see it potentially go after all that work.

There was a lot of work put into it. If it doesn’t sell before winter, it may get a lot more work yet, but I’d much rather ditch this and get something I can drive year round.

throw snows on it, runon wastegate.

$7000 B/O. Low ballers welcome.

yeah so 94civicex wont pm me back about buying his car

Lets make it $6,000. Somone must want a swapped 240. All of the hard work is done.

Hot 240. Seriously tempted to pick this up for a DD.

dood not trying to be a dick or anything but clean swapped sr20 car with coilovers basic bolt ons, n rims only goes for 5g

6g is alot for ppl that dont love nissans as much as i do. it is 17yrs old or so

i prolly could barely get 7k for mine…
just keep the damn thing n tuck your tampon in and turn it into a drift slut n be done

:word:

You can find cars with rusted undersides, an SR and eBay parts for 5g’s.

You could probably sell yours for more then 7g’s if its a clean. I’ve never seen your car so I don’t know.

WRONG

The one with rusted frame rails on here sold for just about 2g with an SR

300whp sr20s in 89-93 bodies sell for between 5-6k.

it is hard finding one tho

clean 240s go for about 3k

im sure there is atleast 3k in work done here, the point in buying an already swapped car is to save on the labor, so your car is prob +/- 500…

But, your car is local

man im telling u just turn it into a straight drift monster. fu** the evo and buy some beater like a teg or something for the snow.

my car has 0 frame rust. just a little bubble on the driverside quarter.
i paid 4g for mine completely stock from a 74yr old lady 3yrs ago

I have no interst in turning this into a straight drift car. Drifting is fun but just to much of a risk for the clean car I have. I’d rather buy a beater 240 if I wanted to drift.

do you still have an open diff?

Yup, an open diff.

sell it to someone who will drift it

I don’t care who buys it. I’d perfer to sell it to someone who will take care of it but anyone who will give me the money will get it.

i knew the kid that had this car before him. this car is spotless, im 99% sure it has never seen a winter.

if it had an sr or a rb you would already have cash in your hands from me