1990 nissan 180sx w/CAN vin, CA18

:tdown: Well I love how unpredictable my life has become as of the past few years (add sarcasim here). Unfortunatly I will not have the time or space to work on the 180 so she’s available once again.
For all those who dont know me, I’m a guy who enjoys fast transactions and I deliberatly rip myself off just so we can get things over with. That being said, I want this GONE ASAP!!! So if your at all interested in the car,
your best bet is to talk to me asap to see what kinda deal we may be able to work out. Nuff chit chat heres the info on the car.

1990 Nissan 180sx
55 000 kms (chassis)
5 000 km (engine)
Silver
5 speed
CA18DET
Canadian VIN (breeze to insure, no issues like you’ll find with the japanese vin. Comes with re-vin report if you ever need to show it to an insurance company)

Engine:

• Completely rebuilt head and bottom end with less than 5 000 kms on it
  • Valves, springs, lifters, pistons, rings, bearings, rods etc.
  • With the engine rebuilt they are capable of handling 300whp. As it stands now you’d probably just need a slight turbo upgrade, turn up boost a little, injectors and a tune and your there. This was my origonal goal with the car.
  • Mine’s tuned ECU
  • Front Mount Intercooler w/ piping
  • SR20 T25 turbo (bigger than CA18 T25)
  • 3" turbo elbow with dump pipe (gives you that external wastegate sound)
  • 3" Trust downpipe
  • Bings 3" Cat back exhaust

Interior:

• HKS EVC 5 boost controller (not calibrated)
  • Greddy BOV
  • Greddy Boost gauge
  • Short throw shifter (trimmed so shifter knob sits lower)
  • Tomei Shift knob

Exterior:

• KEI office coilovers (front)
  • KEI office wheels (16 x 7 fronts , 16x8 rears)
  • Side skirts and rear valance
  • Kouki front bumper
  • Kouki tail lights

Good:

• Body is in great shape
  • JDM CLEAN, little bit of rust under the rear spoiler but pretty much unnoticeable.
  • Frame is immaculate
  • Low km (50k jdm chassis , 5k ca18 )
  • new stainless steel exahust mani and 1 piece gasket
  • Tires have good tread
  • Never seen a winter

Bad:

• Needs new turbo oil feed line (leaking from here)
  • Headlights stuck up. Happened when the turbo timer went in. If you want you can take the turbo timer back out and the headlights should work np.
  • For these reasons it will need a tow

Pictures:
no time for me to go down and take pics so here’s pics from original thread, use your imagination to visualize kouki type x tails on it.
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/126/1801b.jpg
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6529/1802i.jpg
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/2104/1804u.jpg

Price:
$5500 with kouki tails.
6572687093 with serious inquires, i dont have the time for non-sense.

As it sits, fix the oil leak, out of hibernation regular maintanance and your golden with a clean rhd, canadian vinned 180sx.
If you have any questions about the car please PM me, from there we can get contact info etc.

$5500 firm.

:frowning: if i had extra cash i loveee that car! someone get it its absolutely gorgeous

gotta go tonight comeon tell your friends

still got this?

Still available? Has it been lowered from $5500 yet? Maybe I’ll buy my car back pm me

pics?

pics would help … seeing as some one didn’t see the original post…

it silver aero kit really nice car i can tell everyone that,i saw the thing once from across a full parking lot it just stood out love that 180

thanks for all the comments never even knew how many people knew this car.
i added the link to the original for sale thread so those interested can view some pictures.
pm works best atm

I’m hopeful about working on the 180 during the long weekend and maybe cpl days after that. at that point see what i can do about getting her on the road, if its practical enough for me at this time (thought she would’ve been gone by now).
cheers son

pm’d you

bump.
come on i wanna get this car out of my way so i can move on ppl shoot me some cash offeres and have yourself a great 180 chassis.
pm away!

Sell this, i got a guy ready to buy it. Come on!

Selllllll. I know someone who wants it RIGHT NOW!

Ive got someone with cash in hand right now … so put it back on the market and get money

sorry thanks for all the interest but she didnt sell before and im in the process of putting it together.

BACK UP FOR SALE!!!
$5500obo!!!
get at me DONT SLEEP ON THIS OPPORTUNITY

LOL!

still no pics =/

Why are you laughing out loud? In bold pink letters? I don’t exactly understand how your post is relevant to mine. So I’d like an idea of what your implying.

As my post says, they will be up as soon as I go shoot them. Which also said in the post will be later on tonight