1990 nissan 180sx w/CAN vin, CA18

I have to add here good seller, just saying

I had cash in hand a couple days after you decided to keep the car. And now you decide to sell it again, a week after I bought a car. haha. No regrets on my part though. GLWS!

Like I said earlier positive comments are always welcome (ivan u da mang)

Congrats with your Silvia. But I don’t want to fill my for sale thread with comments about shoulda woulda coulda, this is a for sale thread so keep your comments related please. If you already bought your car buy my kaaz 2 way diff then you’ll have a purpose in posting in my thread.

Keep those pms coming, Id like this gone by tmr.

First post that says your taking pictures tonight was from 2 months ago? Don’t mean to sound like an ass, just want to see what it looks like, lol… Sounds nice. GLWS

Edit: Disregard my post, I realized you editted your post after, noob on my part. My bad.

At least you can admit your mistakes.
Pics added for all those who were so interested in them.
Not exactly what i said, but they are the original pics of when i purchased the 180

So BUY IT $5500 as is

New price for today I want this gone someone come to scarborough and pick it up.

Need this gone by 5pm ppl whos taking it? 4k for a 180sx with a canadian vin and less than 55k on it. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Insurance payments, unfortunately otherwise I’d have already called. :’(

Shouldn’t be a problem man, especially with the CDN VIN.

Waiting for them to cut me a cheque for my car that someone smashed into… not worried about the VIN. sigh

Seriously that’s a shame.
Come on guys it’s gotta go. My brother doesn’t even have his g1 yet and he gets a basically brand new 180

save me the hassle of towing it to my moms and explaining to her why I think he should have a car.

bump still for sale for those who are interested.

I have a buddy that’s very interested in this! could you send me a text so I can give him your number? he doesn’t have an account on here. or PM. preferably text though haha. 289 208 twosixninetwo. thanks.

just called dejardan insurance they said, sorry we don’t insure that import.

fuckk i want this soo baD :frowning:

dont do it googler, keep that and build it!

I would but i can’t.

No longer has a kouki tails, front bumper, sideskirts, or rear valence.
Looking for someone to take it for 3500obo, but dont expect too much flexibility.
Starting the partout tonight i believe.
text 6479870202. serious inquires only.

Holy shit this is going for $3500? I want to buy my car back lol

if you part it out sell me the shell!!!:):):slight_smile:

straight up guy here people!

get the car already SOMEBODY!