TW:FS: 1990 Nissan 240SX

can I at least pick some shit off before you crush it? :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t believe nobody bought this

this car is deff worth 5g. maybe a little less. but its nothing but haters around here so i doubt it will sell around here. everyone is looking for a 500hp monster that you cant drive on the streets and brag about it on the internet so they look cool.

im tellin u at least bring it to beaver run with a for sale sign on it(there is one in october), if u want i’ll throw it up on some drift boards for u. let me kno u know how to get at me.

Bump!!! As Jay said in his thread, spring time is coming around. No better time to buy a car.

take some underbody shots and post it on SON.

it’s more than 15 years old so its an easy import… Take the CA out of it and sell it separately, sell this thing as a rolling chassis if its solid underneath. the paint and body look really clean and its a nice colour.

I’ll see what I can for underbody shots. It’s already posted on SON. I need this gone ASAP. I’m taking all offers now.

How many times do I have to tell you the car will be sold as is. If you want the way it is make an offer. If you were to do an SR swap, a lot of parts could be reused. You’d just have to trade the CA motorset for and SR motorset.

Free bump, car looks nice.

bump for an awesome clean s13, even tho its missing 2 cylinders :burnout:

if you potential buyers take it for a spin you will be pleasantly surprised.

dont just hate on the car cuz its not sr’d up.

color, it’s actually spelled color.

hes from canada…

i have no problem paying 3500$ for this car. nothing more. you can keep your wheels. this is a serious offer, i have cash. im sure you could easily sell your wheels seperate and get close to the money you are looking for.

you said you were taking offers

do this…

and deebo, you still have to buy mine too.

well maybe id buy your spare motor so u can enjoy your car :stuck_out_tongue: