Twomodified4u's Turbo S2000 Build

Apparently not this one:crackup Didn’t “blow the welds on the intake” but close enough!!

Awesome work guys. Really looking forward to seeing more numbers from this beast!!

I came off kind of like a dick asking that and saying nothing else about the vids.

What I meant is:

HOLY FUCK THAT IS SICK…btw do you guys pressure test ic’s?

They throw them on an S2000 and crank the boost until they pop.

fair enough

youtu.be/8wlcxxan7ak

sounds like a subaru wtf :rofl

MOTHER OF GOD that thing is mean as hell

http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/dotbum/mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

wow very impressive dude…lets see a 1000whp

lets see big FMIC v.2.0 hold up at 40+ psi

I would love both of these or maybe its the same thing lol

Deff a nice job bro on all the hard work to get there

i need to start doing what twomodified is doing LOL!.. where do you work, i need an application!

Must be smuggling drugs or something …i dont know how he does it…loll

amazing vids! InlinePro says the limit for standard arp s2k headstuds is around 35psi… seems they may know what works well & to what point.

stock s2k made 191hp (rated 240hp) thats 20% loss to the wheels. (front engine rwd) :wow 880whp = 1100hp

Damn that is nasty. Good luck going for 1000hp hah. That would be fucking nasty

Nice numbers man thing is going to be more than a handful. Hope it hits 1000whp for ya!!

My NA setup actually collapsed the cast intake manifold plenum from vacuum. Stop making such a big deal lol.

Good job boys, and morgan put a Damn 1/2 plate steel chunk in that foot well before you loose a foot. <3

they already held 580 ftlbs if the turbo can hold even 550 ftlbs to ~9550rpm thats 1000whp, with no additional stress on the head studs.

i don’t have that turbo, i have a 67mm turbo now. Still good for 179mph traps