my turn with 240 upgrade

not much of a build thread cuz i only took a couple pics was to busy working on the whip. just got my rb25 neo into my s14 last nite. most the hard stuff is done like custom tranny mount, putting the engine in was a bit of a bitch since its so big. the tranny is ginormous on this thing. driveshaft is on order, ps is hooked up, just have to hook up intercooler pipes, put rad in, and get it all wired up.

Why does it look like it’s sitting too high?

probably cause of everything sitting on top of it that won’t be there once its actually installed :stuck_out_tongue:

looks good, post progress pics

yah there are two wire harness on the top of it and the rad support got pushed down a bit when we set that big ass tranny on it. but it still does sit a little high but thats how the rb’s are. custom mounts will be in the future when i have more time. im kinda borrowing someones garage and this whole swap was done with hand tools. dont even have a hammer to use hahaha.

:bigclap: ,hows that tranny mount situation

Haha I recognize that garage! Well I’m pretty sure I do. Anyways thats looking bad ass dude. I know how it feels to only have hand tools to get it done. You got improvise here and there.

looking good :tup:

nice build, basicially same thing i want to end up doing hopefully

You gonna have that thing ready for this weekend?

Nice,looking like some progress is being made finally.

Great motor and capable of big power. If your looking for power parts, I was just offered a used GT-SS turbo, Apex Power FC, tomei 550 squiters and some other bits. Also have a GTR frount mount with piping.

^ oh man i might want some parts pm me with more info.
tranny mount is on, intercooler piping is done. driveshaft should be here today, trying to get it done for this weekend so i can go do a test and tune at beaver run.

some more shitty cell phone pics

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/dftsilvia/myrbs14.jpg

:tup:

looks good :tup:

'95 i take it?

nope 96 and yes it passes inspection. even with no cats(96 s14 has two), no emissions, and obd1 computer(before sykline swap)

http://smiliesftw.com/x/eek5a.gif

how will you get it to pass next year though?

and are you saying you passed the obd2 scan with an obd1 comp??

I’m intersted in how you pulled that one off too.

are you using the gtst xmemeber?

yep using the gtst xmemeber.

and yes it is obdII with obd1 computer and it passes, and i know you both would love to know how it happenens BUT its my lil secret. and yes it will be getting inspected when mine runs out at the end of the year. so rite now im good till december .