my turn with 240 upgrade

got the prop shaft last nite from fleetpride :tup:

is that the same one rj is running in his car?

nice good work, hopefully it all goes well and runs soon. rb’s are the shiznit. My buddys rb in his 92 fastback is killer. have fun.

Very nice :tup:

god damn this thing still isnt done wtf is going on?!?!?!?!?!
so after some millers and burning a couple pizzers this is where im at as of the weekend. had to switch back to the ka xmember from the r34 one(the r34 one made my engine sit up to high and crooked). got all my suspension bolted back up, got driveshaft shortened, mounts are all in, exhaust is all nice nice, heater core lines, power steering line, fuel lines, blah blah blah are all hooked up. now just waiting on my friend to finish up the wire harness

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/dftsilvia/CRIM0083.jpg

some shots of how nice the ruckus-racing mounts make your rb sit

i used a greddy skyline downpipe off an r32.(thanks to anthony) just had to cut an inch or so out and bam! now i dont have to use a test pipe

kind of a wierd pic but its the firewall clearance between the trans and tunnel

when you hit shit and bust your arms up lemme know…

we upgraded some of the hardware from the polished ones you have to these zinc coated ones… almost twice as thick.

comparison shot

http://www.bings.ca/images/multi%20link/new%20brackets.jpg

damm good looks i will deff let u kno!
i took the car to the track before i put it under the knife to see how different it would be drifting with the full link kit, man what a difference, its wayyyy more stable and predictable now.
its a shame this thing still isnt done yet its been months…and all of it has been waiting for one guy…

what one guy?..nice build

not going to name him and thanks. hopefully it will be done this weekend so i can make the ziptied allstar bash at englishtown n.j.

so is it a part or service your waiting on??

project looks awesome so far tho :tup:

service. waiting for my harness to get done. the s14’s are a little more tricky than the 13 and i didnt want to risk frying an ecu or something cuz they are a bitch to get.

once its up n running n after i drive it for a while to make sure everything is good im guna throw this thing on her n see what happens since i have 440cc injectors from the factory
its a garrett t3/t4

mmm

are you doing the front end conversion too?

im thinking about it bout its guna be a hell of alot of work seeing as the sykline is like 2 inches wider than the s14. i think i might sell it and try n get a greddy intake mani n a gt40

should be running today stay tuned for a start up vid n a rip down the street

crossing my fingers for you

hahahaha thanks man

idk how i missed this thread, awesome :tup:

Sweet man :tup:

well it started up this weekend!!!
but with the help of starting fluid :poke:

so my fuel dampener is clogged, so no fuel is getting into the rail, now i gotta find a new one

Ouch. I know I needed to get a set of injectors for mine because they were clogged.