Ultradriver10000 gets beat by the GTO and in shame he moves to texas

Finally got to get some good runs with Josh before he moves away. We lined up many times some from a dig some from a roll. On z highway we rolled from 40 to140+ I was on the sauce, Josh was NA. Of the two runs I came out ahead both times jumping hard right away, then turning into a gradualy pull the rest of the way. I thought the areodynamics of the vette would have brought him back closer at higher speeds but not the case. Next we lined up and we both took a hit of the juice, and surprisingly 2 gear was preety even but as soon as i hit thrid he jumped a car and some more and 4th= clutch slipping and him pulling hard. But guns runs and a good guy. Josh you will be missed and summer will never be the same(I just might have to sell the car:confused:). Good luck in texas, but watch out those texans have some crazy ass cars.

Dude. That car is FUCKING insane.

Awesome to see the fun out there tonight! :slight_smile:

Built 427 this winter?? hehehehhee

Your old parts would make a nice chrismas gift :gotme:.

So the vette really didnt get beat then :picard:

With spray no! NA yes.

:tup: for sum fast cars

The GTO faired surprisingly well, I wasn’t so sure the GTO on spray could take the vette NA but it did.

Good job digging as well tim, even though you got out launched, it wasn’t as bad as when we did.

Josh, thanks for the ride(oh yeah the vette had an extra 200lbs, me) while tim rode alone.

I actually am going to cry when you leave me Josh.