This evenings performance....

I was out for a cruise since it is quite possibly the only nice night we will have all summer…cruising down the road when behind me I see some HID’s and hear the sounds of a BOV.

I am nervous…I am still on break in of my new trans and clutch but excited at the same time by the prospect of getting into the game.

I toss a rev and the HID BOV machine pulls up along side.

I try to give him my mean mug but when I look over I see its Addictd2Bo0St or whatever the hell his name is and I cant help but smile.

We decide to hit the multi lane streets and see whats real.

1st Pull…I lose
2nd Pull…I lose worse
3rd Pull…I lose again

sigh…he puts about a 2 car gap on me when I start in second gear and I get a good ole fashion NA jump and when his turbo comes to life he is gone.

The one time I started in 3rd I was way out of the RPM range but too high for 2nd so I wanted to see how I would fair…car seemed stronger once it got moving through 3rd and into 4th.

I would guess we went between 25 and 40mph up to around 120mph or so.

Also saw a 3rd gen get pwned by an SRT8 from a dig.

Good story. Except I thought you didn’t have a car… IIRC you had like a shell of a 300zx and maybe a sunfire gt or something?

Well then I may suggest you pay a little more attention to threads posted on this very forum.

:slight_smile:

Edit: I should also mention that had I ever got in front of him enough, I would have won by buses because he claims my rich mixture makes his eyes water… I need to set it up like on pinks…2 cars out front and I am sure to win muahhahahahaha

so dramatic! ha does that mean you were nervous from the time we left your driveway? :stuck_out_tongue: nice to just do some driving, haven’t really done that at all this year!

LMAO @ the edit, its true!

I am always nervous around you Jay…you are a roll racing legend…undefeated I think even though there are some claims a yellow vette once beat you OOOOOHHHHHHHHH SNAP

claims claims pshhhh :slight_smile: I did always lose by the initial jump to another certain black vette tho! damnit justin!!!

those were the days!

That was when I was “fast” :frowning:

Its ok I think its part of the whole growing up thing, we had to do it sooner or later :stuck_out_tongue:

haha I wanna roll with Jay too!!!

:lol: @ the whole first part of the story
like it wasn’t planned or anything… the bov machine just came out of no where!

Quiet you! lol

:snky:
Your car sounds great tho :tup: and those wheels look very nice on it as well

Thanks much…its come a long way in a short time…probably have a paint job on it sooner than later and then a for sale sign knowing me :lol:

stop being old, enjoy it the rest of summer lol

perhaps lol…it is fun to drive.

Nice runs! We (02Spec and I) should have an equally amusing post up soon :wink:

SIQQQQQ

Haha, pretty sure that was me. I wasn’t even sure if he was going to go off the light. I spun all the way through first. I did some engine work this spring and my tires do not approve. Time for some drag radials. :wink:

Haha…nice…I also think I saw you pull out of mobil earlier in the day on william/union.

If so car looks great and sounds better :tup:

Thanks. Yea, that was me at the gas station. I was all over that night. The car was down for 2 months, and it finally was a nice night. So I drove around as much as I could.

Edit: It’s all coming together now. I just read his Mustang thread, that’s why I edited my post. I do remember seeing you when I pulled out. Car looks awesome! It’s to bad I was going in the opposite direction when I pulled out. :wink: