Viper guys are cool

can’t you get a used viper for less than a new camry?

:clap: and your point is?

:word: don’t remind me, I just bought a camry last year

mother fucking :word:

and that is priceless

LOL ill get rid of my LS1 and consider a viper once one of them beats me. But i do think they are hott.

thank you for proving viper owners are not dickbags… wait… oh thats right you just confirmed that they ARE dickbags, thank you! :rx3:

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=6CFD8458-252D-4F67-8203-1E32F75A4AA4&kw=34&p=3

Ownage x2

lol who needs a v8 to beat a viper?

what can’t beat a viper?

hell they are on jackstands 85% of the time anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

sure makes me want to buy a viper

FUCK OFF FAG YOUR IMPORT IS FUCKING GAY 10 CYLINDERS BITCH

rofl adam… the roid rage is kicking in again :picard:

LOL, lame.

Some people, dont get it, and never will. There is a reason that many people out there are quite happy to park their Viper next to their Murci, Diablo, 360, 430… fuck even their CGT, Enzo and S7. Every single one of those cars is accounted for on VA… some of them many times over.

Whoa is me, I’ll go back to being my dickbag self now. You guys have your fun, I’ll have mine. Thanks for your concern though…

have fun douchenozzle. lol.

edit: and no one was concerned.

hmmmmm seems like an interesting thread

GOD I LOVE VIPERS. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE VIPERS?

THIS --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MUCH. THEY’RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR CARS. HAHAHAHA FAGGETS.

And that reason is?

I do love vipers but ti seems most viper owners ive met really think they have to justify having a viper and that their viper is better then your car lol. I think ive raced and beaten 5-6 vipers now and every guy accept one thaought it was a waste of his time blah blah blah. One guy had a clue. Dan is a great friend of mine and this isne directed toward him just general owners i have met.

Id Ride around like Im balla shit if i had one, but if someone wants to run, and beats me.

:tup: and good run.