VW H8Rs Unite

The only VW owners that seemed like they knew what was going on didn’t seem like they should have been driving a VW. I did talk to a VW guy from texas once that I can give props to… he had a 1.8T GTI and just slapped a t3/t4 on and got it tuned with a 50 shot and ran 11.8s all day. Why doesn’t everyone do that? Oh and Rocket SLC was cool, his car moved pretty good but you never see him claiming anything.

Lets hear your VW stories.

I wanted to get one once… Still might if i could get a tdi rabbit. I would however never mention it as being fast on here. I still consider my car slow.

Thats my story.

i love mine and always will. yes it is slow. and no i don’t go around trying to race people. i embrace my slow.

I have owned a handful of VWs and plan on owning more.

I do have a VW project that has been in the works and it should really take off this winter.

there’s so many VW faggots down here in connecticut

i keep making fun of them too. one of the kid painted half his car lime green and shit. god VW drivers are so fucking STUPID

Don!

Good to see you’re still around these parts. Shoot me a line sometime man.

I’d love to rock the following VWs:
TDI Jetta
Mid 80s rabbit
Toureg

No, none of them are fast, nor would I claim / intend them to be.

Otherwise, the leghumping in the “general” VDub populus is too much to bare sometimes. That thread was just a clusterfuck of it./

hell yeah.

good to unite in a VW hating thread

VW’s are like any other cars.

$$$ = QUALITY x PERFORMANCE x LUXURY x SAFETY x WHATEVER

Plunk down $10k on a used Jetta and you get a good amount of luxury and safety, so the quality comes down.

Plunk down $10k on a Civic and you get a ton of quality, mediocre safety, not much luxury or performance.

Plunk down $10k on a modded Civic and you get a ton of performance, questionable quality, mediocre safety, not much luxury.

So shit up with your VW hate. They are what they are, if they aren’t the combination of attributes that you want then don’t buy one.

Oh, and ignore the kiddies that think they are what they aren’t. :slight_smile:

i lived with a gay vw kid. he claimed i stole his car. i did nothing of the sort. fucking faggot.

I think VW’s are like hot single women to married men, they look like they’d be nice… but you know deep down its something you wont touch.

How about R32 VS EVO VS STI?? All in the same price range but the EVO and STI pwn it. Put 5K in each and they will own it even more.

^ but the R32 is much more Luxurious…

R32 luxury > Evo/STI luxury

No?

without a doubt. but i don’t thinlk luxury was on the mind of the japs at all. When it comes to zee germans they like a little plush to go with thier nazi mobiles.

Yep, you get what you pay for whether it’s VW or DSM.

404 luxury in evo/sti not found

i owned a vw once

then i sold it and bought a bmw

now i want a vw again

theyre not fast, but they sure are fun to drive and practical… maybe when the cackord dies i’ll try to pick up a 2.slow

These threads are always so funny, tons of people who have never owned a vw claiming how they suck and the fan boys are gay and blah blah blah. There are annoying fan boys in every car scene Regardless of how good or bad you perceive the brand to be.

pointless thread.