Wannabe racers @ Dunville (or.... more BS than your nose can stand)

Yea lets see some pics of Joe trying so hard to pass me

in for those

you mean you not being able to lose me? keep in mind, I was only using 3rd gear on friday (and I started 5 seconds behind you lol)…If I was trying hard, I would have used 2nd in the turns…but it was sooo easy to catch you in braking zones and corners I didn’t mind letting you pull a little in the straights…my offer for time vs time of 5 laps stands for track day number 2

1. Why is it you have a fucking excuse for everything I say?

2. Why is it your title gets changed days before… you ignore it till after track day then decide to change mine afterword ensuring I wont be able to harm you?

3. Why when you noticed that you were behind my evo on maple 2 weeks ago you decide to hang back going 5mph under the speed limit and changing lanes when I do so you cant pass me?

Its time to fess up dude

BTW I’m not going to track day #2, I would have paid by now

Sorry for going off topic

#1. What excuse, I was using 3rd that’s why I was slow out of the corners…it’s not like you pulled me ANYWHERE other than the straights

#2. I didn’t even notice any custom title change until today, which is why you have your new CT…

#3. I was never behind you on maple :gotme: at least not that I was aware of…I’m never even really on maple. There’s a possibility I suppose but I don’t remember being behind a gray evo on maple…ever?

I’m not sure if you’re aware of this or not, but you rank pretty low on my care scale, other than taking your money b/c you’re much slower than me I honestly couldn’t care less about you.

You had all of friday evening to come say something to me, but you didn’t. I didn’t talk to you b/c quiet frankly I didn’t have my EVO so our bet wasn’t happening and as a result I have no reason to interact with you.

And once again I think it’s pretty fucking hilarious that you’re so bent out of shape b/c of a simple observation of your driving ability.

Break it up.

Cuz the fact of the matter is I believe I had a pass on both of you :slight_smile: (but in no-passing allowed zones :frowning: )

I’m calling :bsflag: on everything you just said

#3 You stared rite at me when you finally got the balls to pass me; that was making a right on red…no one can miss your balding head.

Who said I was bent out of shape?
I know why I didnt say aything to your face.

Edit: speaking of taking money, didnt you just drop $100 to change my title and your title…actions speak for themself

Wrong! haha

The balls to pass you? Dude seriously, I don’t remember ever driving behind you…again, I really don’t care…

Are you really trying to tell me that I wasn’t driving in 3rd? The majority of the day I was driving at 5/10ths.

Just incase you missed my edit, I’ll repost it here for you:

I’m not sure if you’re aware of this or not, but you rank pretty low on my care scale, other than taking your money b/c you’re much slower than me I honestly couldn’t care less about you.

You had all of friday evening to come say something to me, but you didn’t. I didn’t talk to you b/c quiet frankly I didn’t have my EVO so our bet wasn’t happening and as a result I have no reason to interact with you.

And once again I think it’s pretty fucking hilarious that you’re so bent out of shape b/c of a simple observation of your driving ability.

I’ll make it super easy for you…

Track day #2: 5 laps, lowest overall time wins

I win you give me $100

You win, I’ll give you $300 plus I’ll cover your track day fee

Stipulations: You have to run street tires.

Now this should be the easiest fucking thing in the world for you to do. My car makes less power, and weighs more, and handles worse. There should be no question as to if you can beat me or not.

You certainly had a pass on me on the big right

No, I donated money to prevent you from changing your title back to anything. I’m not the one who started this custom title shit, you did…UNPROVOKED. I just ended it.

And that is because?

Seriously buddy, stop trying to be some tough guy and prove to me and everyone else that you are in fact a capable driver…otherwise your childish games and remarks make you look like a douchebag…

If you can out drive me, that’s fucking wonderful congratulations you’ve done what’s expected of you…if you can’t then admit that you could use some driver improvement. You could have simply said “yes, I didn’t really know how to drive well and that’s why my clutch went at 9,000 miles”…it’s not a difficult thing to say…only TheBlue is so naturally talented that the first time he drove manual no one could believe he was not a professional…but instead you got way over defensive and you’ve since resorted to making threats and wild accusations.

Joe Pays his bets too, so this deal is one you can’t pass up! :wink:

X…

Dude stop while your ahead, spend your $100 name title change that you made on getting laid. Ask Zong why I didn’t say shit to you.

I’m busy that day, but that’s a great offer knowing I suck that bad at driving.

Piece of advice stfu while your ahead, I’ll give you the benefit of telling you now before I get angry…

:lol:

I <3 entertainment.

I don’t even know what you said here.

Offer is good for ANY lapping day at dunnville

And once again I’m going to point out that I didn’t have your custom title changed until YOU went out of your way to have mine changed.

hahahah :lol:

Can I take you up on that offer Joe? :smiley: (I’ve got a fast car / slow driver hehe)

too fast for the benzo though

let me put it to you like this… Shut the fuck up before you piss me off… Easy enough to read/ comprehend I think

I changed your title last week and even said it was me unlike what you did…:snky:. read that thread and look at the date.

Stop editing your posts, I’m tired of reading over them and looking at pointless crap about how you need to point this and that out. If you dont care then stop egging me on.

I didn’t even notice the custom title until THIS MORNING…I didn’t even see your post in that thread until 20 minutes ago. Had I noticed before the track day, your custom title would have been changed at that time. But I didn’t so it wasn’t. Don’t take my lack of immediate response for anything except that I was not aware of any change until this morning.

Before I piss you off? YOU’RE THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN INSTIGATING IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD.

You couldn’t pull away from the benz, which while similar to my evo is slower at dunnville. Point proven.

You are playing with fire…no one cares what you have to say, you are just ruining this thread… If you had the dark gray Evo(not Sam)…I saw you run at track day…and you were slow. I’m sure everyone that was there would agree…that is all!

they BOTH need to put their e-dicks back in their pants and stfu… sheesh guys its DUNNVILLE

My offer extends to BeavRun & the Glenn, however the terms of the $$$ go up